Division One, Fishburn Park 4, Bedale FC 0: Fishburn Park without a win in seven matches, bounced back to winning ways in this replayed match against Bedale.

Their first attempt was abandoned with Bedale winning 2-1, when Dean Price of Fishburn broke his leg, the first re-arranged attempt was postponed last week.

Due to a waterlogged pitch, their meeting at Bedale had resulted in a 2-0 victory to the home side, but it was the home side this time who took the lead when a good run by Duncan Marson resulted in him being fouled in the box and Jimmy Simpson gave Fishburn the lead from the resulting penalty in the 15th minute.

Ten minutes later Lee Found, found the back of the net with a well struck shot from outside the penalty box and on the stroke of half time Simpson slotted home his second following a goalmouth scramble

In the second half Bedale pushed forward trying to find away back into the game but substitute Paul Graham finished off a good move from the Fishburn midfield to make it 4-0.

Hartlepool FC 5, Mackinlay Park 0

Thornaby took the lead through Neil Hay. The visitors were also instrumental of their own downfall as they had John Driscoll sent of after half an hour. A minute into the second half David Lubb with his second of the season made it 2-0, before Mackinlay Park shot themselves in the foot again when Andy Summersgill was sent off reducing the visitors to nine men in the 57th minute. Ian Davies finally managed to put a chance away in the 70th minute to make it 3-0, his 6th of the season, Lee Haggan then made it 4-0 with his 11th of the season before Hay added his second of the game and 10th of the season to secure the points and because of other results moves them into third place, now seven points behind the leaders, still with three games in hand. Mackinlay Park on the other hand slip to second bottom of the League, as Stokesley leapfrogged them after their 6-2 victory over SMG Redstripes.

Nunthorpe Ath 1, Grangetown BC 1

In a match spoilt by a wind swept conditions the match against Grangetown remained 0-0 at half time, but the home side were indebted to their keeper Paul Mansfield who pulled off a string of fine saves, but seven minutes into the second half Nunthorpe took the lead through a second of the season from Lee Whittle, but Grangetown fighting what looks like a loosing cause of retaining the Championship, despite only loosing twice have now draw nine games, when Mark Ward hit the equaliser with a 20 yard shot that went in off the post to finally score and make it 1-1.

Stokesley SC 6, SMG Redstripes 2

Sam Vernalls scored in the first minute to set Stokesley on their way when he was on the end of a Nathan Heslop free kick, the home side doubled their lead in the same fashion in the twenty fifth minute to make it 2-0, four minutes later Stokesley took a 3-0 lead when intricate play by the midfield of Stokesley set up Craig Hutton to score his 2nd of the season. In the second half visitors SMG Redstripes pushed forward but in a quick break by the home side resulted in a penalty when James Middleditch was brought down in the box and Vernalls secured his hat trick from the spot to make it 4-0 in the 50th minute, a minute later SMG Redstripes pulled it back to 4-1 when Alex Degiorgis pulled a goal back, but Stokesley hit back to make it 5-1 when Vernalls score his 4th of the game and took his goals for to seven, Stokesley then had Matthew Homan sent off, but they made it 6-1 two minutes later when James Middleditch scored his 8th of the season before Degiorgis scored his second of the match and 6th of the season to make it a final score of 6-2.

Thornaby FC 0, Thornaby YC 0

In a hard fought battle in a match of few chances, the Youth Club went closest in the first half when a Chris Wrathmall shot was cleared of the line by Paul Baker, the home side went closest in the second half when a free kick found Danny Jones but his header went just over the bar, the match was dominated by the defences of both teams and resulted in a stalemate of 0-0.

Wolviston Res 2, Richmond Town 4

Wolviston were left standing at the speed at which Richmond raced into a 4-0 half time lead, Richard Thompson gave his side a 5th lead following a speedy run and finish past David Cochrane in the Wolviston goal, five minutes late Barry Pybus added the second after the keeper had pulled of a good save from man of the match Thompson, in the 15th minute it was 3-0 when Matthew Hill ran at the Wolviston defence and cut in to beat the keeper, three minutes later in the 18th minute Richmond took a 4-0 lead when a corner was swung in and Tom Ptak scored unopposed with a header from twelve yards. In the second half Wolviston introduced Ian Thompson who set up Andy Smith on the hour to pull it back to 4-1, ten minutes later the same combination resulted in a second for Smith to make it 4-2, but in the next minute a foul by Chris Homer on Adam Emson resulted in a penalty but Richard Thompson's penalty was well saved by David Cochrane in the Wolviston goal, although the Wolviston team pushed forward for the last fifteen minutes Richmond withstood the pressure and ran out 4-2 winners.

Division Two

Teesside Ath 2, Darlington SRM 0

Teesside Athletic were pushed back by their Darlington visitors who had the advantage of not only a strong wind behind them, but driving rain, despite going close on a number of occasions the visitors fell behind right on the stroke of half-time when a deep cross from the left found Steven O'Sullivan who rose well above the defence and beat the keepers efforts to punch the ball clear and he headed home his 6th of the season, in the second the Redcar side had the advantage of the wind and rain behind them, but despite going close on a number of occasions they only increased their lead in the 75th minute when a through ball from Rob Ray opened up the Darlington defence and Chris Ellis ran on to score his 5th of the season to secure the points.

Teesside Link 5, Darlington CB 0

Stuart Jackson gave the home side a 1-0 lead. Nigel Wilkes doubled the advantage before Paul Murray made it 3-0 going into the break. In the second half Jackson gave the Cleveland Bridge little chance of getting back into the match before Steve Hill made it 5-0.

Macmillan Bowl first round

BEADS FC 5, New Marske SC 0

BEADS reached the last eight of this competition with the reward of a meeting away to Bedale in the quarterfinals in the first week in March. They entertained basement club New Marske who fell behind in the 5th minute when Gary Thomson was on the end of an Ian Swinnerton cross, George Pain added the second ten minutes later after being set up by Lee Bowes. Ten minutes a Steve Boyle corner was whipped in that caught out the visitors keeper who could only help the ball into the net and five minutes before half time Swinnerton then made it 4-0 at half-time with a scrambled goal. In the second half the home side made three substations and despite dominating the rest of the match only added the 5th goal ten minutes from time through a second of the match from George Pain.

RT Raine Trophy first round

Darlington Albion v Billingham Wndrs

Darlington Albion informed the League they could not raise a team for this cup match, and tendered their resignation, this was not accepted as it was an unsigned letter and after consultation with various parties Darlington Albion will fulfil their obligations to the League for the remainder of the season.

Burness Plate

Guisb Town Res 4, North Ormesby 1

The hosts took a tenth minute lead through Andrew Davies, his 6th of the season, eight minutes later his brother Paul made it 2-0, they still pushed forward not allowing the visitors time on the ball and took a 3-0 lead in the 25th minute with a second from Paul Davies, his 7th of the season. In the second half North Ormesby came out fighting and pulled one back in the 72nd minute through Carl Wilson, they then pushed forward again but leaving themselves exposed at the back and in the 80th minute Jon Bell broke clear and secured the points with his 3rd of the season.

Whinney Banks 0, D'ton RA Res 2

Whinney Banks' hopes of reaching the last four of the Burness Plate, suffered a set back after loosing to Darlington RA Reserves, they had lost in the league back in November, but had given them selves a hope of moving out of the wrong end of the League table after a 3-1 victory just three week previous. Darlington RA reserves took an 8th minute lead trough Paul Tully and despite Whinney Banks pressing for an equaliser five minutes into the second half Darren Kokes with his 15th of the season secured the points for the visitors.

North Riding Challenge Cup

Dormans FC 3 v 3 Richmond Mvrks

(aet, Dormans won 5-4 on pens)

In the meeting of what were the top two teams of the second division and both firm favourites for promotion, after ninety minutes the match was evenly poised at 3-3, and even after thirty minutes of extra time the teams were still locked at 3-3, but in the penalty shootout, Dormans won by scoring five to Richmond Mavericks four. Richmond Mavericks, who because of fixture congestion have withdrawn from Group One of the Burness Plate mini-league competition, are still involved in the North Riding County Cup semi-final, following the North Ridings decision to award the quarter final match to them, following Mackinlay Park decision not to travel to Richmond Mavericks ground, when they found their own waterlogged, they are still in the R T Raine Trophy, the Dales Cup and the Darlington Charity Cup, as well as having a further eight league matches to play. Dormans will play Thornaby Mandale of the local league Stokesley in the semi-finals, they also play North Ormesby in the Raine Trophy next week and as well as toping the Second Division clear by seven points, they also top their Burness Plate table.

SATURDAY'S RESULTS: Division One: Fishburn Park 4, Bedale FC 0; Hartlepool FC 5, Mackinlay Park 0; Nunthorpe Ath 1, Grangetown BC 1; Stokesley SC 6, SMG Redstripes 2; Thornaby FC 0, Thornaby YC 0; Wolviston Res 2, Richmond Town 4.

Division Two: Teesside Ath 2, Darlington SRM 0; Teesside Link 5, Darlington CB 0.

Macmillan Bowl first round: BEADS FC 5, New Marske SC 0

RT Raine Trophy first round: Darlington Albion v Billingham Wndrs - postponed

Burness Plate: Guisb Town Res 4, North Ormesby 1; Whinney Banks 0, Darlington RA Res 2

North Riding Challenge Cup: Dormans FC 3 Richmond Mvrks 3 (aet, Dormans won 5-4 on pens)