Evenwood celebrated winning the championship for the third successive year with a comfortable victory in their last game against Ushaw Moor.

Deighton Butler again dominated the Evenwood attack as he has done on so many occasions.

His 11.1 overs cost just ten runs for five wickets and with useful support from his colleagues, the visitors were back in the pavilion after 39.1 overs for 117.

Stephen Hancock struck five boundaries in 31 and Michael Hayton added 33, but the pace of Butler won the day.

Billy Teasdale held the Evenwood reply together making 33 but Ushaw Moor did not cave in and claimed five wickets before the celebrations started for Evenwood.

For the second successive season Kimblesworth have to be content with the runners-up position, ending nine points behind their rivals.

Although Shildon finish bottom, they have shown improvement but their 227 total evaporated when Michael Fishwick (101 not out) and Stephen Meek, with an unbeaten 110, tore the attack apart.

Earlier, Michael Thorpe (62) and Cameron Pearce (61) threatened to cause an upset but their performances were overshadowed by those of Kimblesworth's openers who secured a 10-wickets victory.

Tudhoe are third and they signed off with a 36-run win at Esh Winning where Shahid Anwar (64) and David Curry, with a late unbeaten 48, propelled the total to 188-8.

Langley Park end the season second from basement. They recorded their fourth win defeating Sedgefield by 84 runs.

Following a promising start to the season, Crook are fourth from the bottom after their final game was abandoned because of bad light. Andrew Guy with 62 top-performed in a total of 160 as Brandon's Darren Punshon and Grant Falk both took three wickets.

Australian Jim Allenby steered Brandon to a six-wickets win ending unbeaten with a half century.

Etherley had three wickets to spare over Willington. Neil Moore contributed 81 to the Willington total of 185 before Tillakaratne led Etherley to victory ending unbeaten on 68 out of a total of 188-7.