The Ghyll, Richmond
£110,000

Guide price

Bedrooms: 2
A 2-bed bungalow with a CONSERVATORY & SOUTH SOUTH WEST facing garden. Positioned within the residential complex of The Ghyll, the property is offered for sale with NO ONWARD CHAIN & could benefit from some decorative modernisation. Viewing comes highly recommended. There are 'Geographical & Financial' criteria to meet: PLEASE CALL THE OFFICE FOR DETAILS before arranging a viewing.

This is a shared ownership property & the available share for sale is 70% of the open market value. Anyone wishing to purchase the property must be assessed & approved by Home Group before any sale can be agreed.

Service Charges apply - see below.

ENTRANCE RECEPTION

UPVC door leading to entrance reception, radiator, useful built-in storage cupboard, loft hatch & doors to lounge, bedrooms & shower room/WC.

LOUNGE

4.74m max x 3.83m (15'6 max x 12'6 )

UPVC sliding doors leading to the conservatory, double radiator, TV & telephone points & door to kitchen.

CONSERVATORY

2.78m x 3.16m (9'1 x 10'4 )

Brick base with stone mantle, tiled floor, power point, light apoint & UPVC windows to sides & rear. UPVC sliding door to rear.

KITCHEN

2.73m x 2.00m (8'11 x 6'6 )

Fitted with a range of drawer, base & wall units with worktops & sink, gas cooker point, plumbing for washing machine, radiator & splash tiling. UPVC window to front & wall mounted Worcester boiler.

BEDROOM 1

4.08m max x 2.74m exc robes (13'4 max x 8'11 exc

UPVC window to rear, radiator & built-in wardrobes sliding doors.

BEDROOM 2

2.55m x 2.37m (8'4 x 7'9 )

UPVC window to front & radiator.

SHOWER ROOM/W.C

Shower cubicle with shower mixer bar, shower screen, drop down shower seat, low level WC, washbasin, part-tiled walls, chrome hand rails, radiator, wall mounted mirror with integral light & shaver point. Vanity cupboard & UPVC window to front.

EXTERNALLY

To the front is a parking area, lawned garden with corner shrub bed. Useful built-in storage cupboard (recycling boxes/tools etc). To the rear is a flagged garden area for easy maintenance, fencing to the rear & side offering a degree of privacy. A timber shed is also included in the sale.

NB:

(1) This property is in a residential retirement development for over 55's.

(2) The total service charges payable to Home Group are £1393.04 (01.04.2022 - 31.03.2023) which are reviewed annually on 1st April & comprise: Management charge - £269.21, Insurance charge - £100.00, Service charge - £160.33 & Sinking fund - £863.50.

(3) The price advertised is the 70% ownership with the remaining 30% owned by The Home Group.

01748 517044

Marcus Alderson

17 Frenchgate, Richmond, North Yorkshire, DL10 4HZ

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address