For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Hartlepool United v Crewe Alex teams
CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Wake up Pools – Walton
- Cooper: It's now a three-week shoot-out
- Match analysis: Hartlepool United 1 Chesterfield 2
- North-East Football Live: Saturday, April 12
- Five defeats in a row for Pools
- A waiting game for patient Raffery
- Humphreys back on familiar territory
- Cooper sending out a positive message for Pools
- Match report: Portsmouth 1 Hartlepool United 0
- Rafferty earns Cooper's praise
Comments are closed on this article.