For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Hartlepool United v Crewe Alex teams
CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- North-East's big three all drawn at home in FA Cup third round
- SATURDAY LIVE FOOTBALL BLOG
- Match report: Hartlepool United 1 Coventry City 1
- Keep the home fires burning, Cooper tells Pools
- Match analysis: Hartlepool United 0 Portsmouth 0
- Duckworth proves his worth at Pools
- North-East Football Live: Saturday, November 30
- Match report: Hartlepool United 0 Portsmouth 0
- Pools boss keen for home comforts to continue
- Saturday spotlight: Pools striker Luke James doing his homework in bid to fulfil potential
Comments are closed on this article.