CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Green instigates massive changes at Victoria Park
- Moore takes a leaf from Knowles' book
- Pools debt-free under new owners
- New boss Ronnie Moore to be given backing to turn new-look Pools around
- Press Conference Update: New boss Moore vows to lift The Monkey Hangers
- Comment: Great days for Pools under IOR but the right time to move on
- New owners at Hartlepool United
- Boxing promoter Dennis Hobson understood to be part of group linked with Hartlepool United takeover
- Moore gets Pools job
- Pools lacking belief admits Featherstone