For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Hartlepool United v Crewe Alex teams
CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Harper distances himself from Hartlepool
- Hughes is linked with quick return
- Cooper set to be named Pools boss
- An uneasy relationship around Victoria Park led to Hughes' departure
- Boro boys in frame for Pools job
- Hughes and Barron to leave Pools
- Six freed by Pools - will there be more to come?
- Howard admits Pools move was wrong
- All is quiet at Victoria Park
- Pools draw up their retained list