For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Hartlepool United v Crewe Alex teams
CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- North-East Football Live: Saturday, March 8
- Middlesbrough job too good to turn down, admits former Hartlepool United assistant Craig Hignett
- Match Report: Hartlepool United 3 Torquay United 0
- Harewood off the mark as Pools ease home
- Cooper tells Barmby to make most of Pools stay
- Defenders remain on the sidelines for Pools
- Burgess can see improvement during his Pools spell
- While Pools ran out of money, they also couldn’t buy a goal
- Match Analysis: Northampton Town 2 Hartlepool United 0
- Poor Pools beaten by bottom team
Comments are closed on this article.