CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Fenwick gets every chance to play
- Harrison taking heed of Ball's wise words
- Moore makes a trek to watch Morgan
- Moore humbled on Rovers return
- Pools' pinning hopes on Fenwick
- Match report: Tranmere 1 Hartlepool 1
- Moore's Rovers' return
- Moore's out to prove a point to Tranmere
- Press Conference update: Moore hopeful of landing a striker
- Moore suffering a transfer blank