For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Hartlepool United v Crewe Alex teams
CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Hartlepool boss remaining patient in transfer search as Sunderland manager gets frustrated
- Spennymoor Town to play Hartlepool in pre-season friendly next month
- Match report: Hartlepool United 0 Sunderland 3
- Franks out to make a striking spot his own
- Cooper to decide if trialists have future at Hartlepool United
- Franks on target in Pools victory
- Pools to give trialists a chance
- Pools pick Pears as assistant manager
- Cooper will name his new assistant soon
- Cooper's search for an assistant is almost over
Comments are closed on this article.