CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Press Conference update: Pools aim for breakthrough
- Parnaby out for the season
- Match analysis: Hartlepool United 1 York City 3
- Match Facts: How Pools rated against York
- Wilcox happy to see the back of Harewood
- Pools slump to desperate home defeat
- Murray tapping into Donachie's knowledge
- Newcastle youngster moves to Hartlepool
- Murray hopes to keep loan signings
- Brown forced to quit the professional game