CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Cooper and James hold talks
- Cooper insists James is part of his plans
- James is back at Pools
- Match facts: AFC Wimbledon v Hartlepool ratings
- Match report: Harewood and Wyke earn Pools first victory
- What now for James and Pools?
- North-East Sport Live: Saturday, August 23
- Cooper confirms James' absence from Hartlepool United
- Harewood the hero for Hartlepool
- Pivotal weekend for Pools and James