CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Match Analysis: Plymouth Argyle 2 Hartlepool United 0
- Harrison and Wyke to stay with Pools
- North-East Football Live: Saturday, September 20, 2014
- Match Report: Plymouth Argyle 2 Hartlepool United 0
- Collins relishing his coaching role at Pools
- Wyke out for a week
- Match Report: Northampton Town 5 Hartlepool United 1
- One change for Pools
- Pools sign new keeper on loan
- Cooper happy for Pools to give youth a chance