CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Moore full of praise for Hasselbaink
- We needs leaders, says frustrated Hartlepool boss Moore
- Same old story for Pools on the road
- Match Report: Dagenham 2 Hartlepool 0
- Dagenham v Hartlepool team news
- High Flying Bird seeking a Dagenham repeat outcome
- Pools fans set to create a Supporters Trust
- Woods facing lengthy spell on the sidelines
- Match Report: Hartlepool United 1 AFC Wimbledon 0
- Match Ratings: Hartlepool United 1 AFC Wimbledon 0