CHARLIE Wyke has recovered from illness and starts in a Hartlepool United side, now unchanged for the seventh game in a row.
Pools are unbeaten in the previous six games which John Hughes has selected the same starting XI.
They are eight points short of the relegation line in League One and are out to reduce it further against a side that has beat them twice in League and Captial One Cup this season.
HARTLEPOOL UNITED: Flinders; Austin, Collins, Hartley, Horwood; Humphreys, Walton, Baldwin; Poole, Franks, Wyke. Subs: McHugh (gk), Monkhouse, Luscombe, Rutherford, Holden, James, Howard.
CREWE ALEXANDRA: Phillips; Ellis, Dugdale, Murphy, Leitch-Smith, Moore, Mellor, Robertson, Osman, Aneke, Inman. Subs: Martin (gk), Tootle, Davis, Clayton, Pogba, Turton, Colclough.
Referee: Darren Drysdale (Lincoln)
More Hartlepool Utd News
- Hugill is the history maker for Pools
- Moore hails the greatest of Great Escapes
- Match Analysis: Hartlepool United 2 Exeter City 1
- Match Facts: How Pools rated in victory over Exeter
- Moore: It's my greatest moment as a manager
- Match report: Pools safe and complete the Great Escape
- Give me Moore is Ronnie's rallying call
- Mirfin remains a major doubt for Pools
- It's all about holding nerves for Pools boss Moore
- Pools call for a True Blue Saturday