Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expenses' claims

Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expense' claims

Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expense' claims

First published in News
Last updated
The Northern Echo: Photograph of the Author by

THE disgraced former chairman of Cleveland Police Authority has criticised a report on his spending and has branded the probe into the force’s top brass as a "disastrous waste of time and money".

Dave McLuckie called on Cleveland Police to amend what he describes as a "totally misleading" heading on its website.

He insisted that the majority of the £123,000 he spent over five years which is listed in the Expenses Paid file was allowances to which he was entitled to as a member and chair of the police authority.

The Operation Sacristy website file revealed that he claimed £97,774.36 in allowances, £22,492.65 in mileage, and £2,857.55 in subsistence from 2005 to 2010, totalling £123,124.56.

But McLuckie said he only actually claimed just over £25,000 in expenses during that period. 

“The manner in which information has been presented by the force is totally misleading," he said.

"Information about all others provided under the ‘expenses paid’ heading relates purely to what everyone recognises as normal expenses, in other words payments claimed for travel, mileage and subsistence.”

The 41-month investigation into the spending culture of Cleveland Police was justified with the sacking of Chief Constable Sean Price and his deputy, Derek Bonnard, according to Operation Sacristy chiefs.

McLuckie resigned from his post and was subsequently jailed for perverting the course of justice, after it came to light he persuaded a friend to accept speeding points for him.

The full extent of the revelations from the Operation Sacristy probe, compiled by an investigation team from Warwickshire Police, was released last week and is available to the public on the Cleveland Police website.

“I also want the media and the public to understand that neither I nor others named in the near-400 page so-called ‘managed report’ on the conduct issues relating to Mr Price and Mr Bonnard had any chance to study its contents or respond to its claims, opinions and allegations before it was placed on the force website,” McLuckie added.

“This report was supposed to be about conduct issues relating to Mr Price and Mr Bonnard but a large element of it had nothing to do with that and was in fact a blatant attempt to use smear tactics to deflect from the fact that Operation Sacristy was a disastrous waste of time and money, and to protect those who bear responsibility for its failure.”

No one from the Operation Sacristy team at Warwickshire Police was available for comment on Sunday night.

Comments (27)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

7:50pm Sun 9 Mar 14

NO EINSTEIN says...

This needs investigating, it really does.
This needs investigating, it really does. NO EINSTEIN
  • Score: 14

9:31pm Sun 9 Mar 14

DarloXman says...

Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says.
Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says. DarloXman
  • Score: 41

9:47pm Sun 9 Mar 14

Claude Ted says...

So a criminal that presided over the CPA that handed out hundreds of thousands of pounds in redundancy payments & criticised by the HMIC as acting like a fiefdom is whining about his treatment.
The CPA that endorsed payments to the CC & DCC way above what they were entitled to.
Foursomes away at ratepayers expense proven to be unnecessary, allowing companies he had an interest in being given contracts contrary to procurement procedures.
This man is either stupid, deluded, ignorant or probably a combination of all three.
However I am sure the £30K his wife got can keep him in burgers for a while longer!
So a criminal that presided over the CPA that handed out hundreds of thousands of pounds in redundancy payments & criticised by the HMIC as acting like a fiefdom is whining about his treatment. The CPA that endorsed payments to the CC & DCC way above what they were entitled to. Foursomes away at ratepayers expense proven to be unnecessary, allowing companies he had an interest in being given contracts contrary to procurement procedures. This man is either stupid, deluded, ignorant or probably a combination of all three. However I am sure the £30K his wife got can keep him in burgers for a while longer! Claude Ted
  • Score: 43

9:58pm Sun 9 Mar 14

loan_star says...

DarloXman wrote:
Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says.
Exactly. He can cry all he wants but the cat is out the bag now and his fat chops can wobble all they want, its as plain as day that he has been found out!!
[quote][p][bold]DarloXman[/bold] wrote: Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says.[/p][/quote]Exactly. He can cry all he wants but the cat is out the bag now and his fat chops can wobble all they want, its as plain as day that he has been found out!! loan_star
  • Score: 33

10:43pm Sun 9 Mar 14

Claude Ted says...

Where are his councillor mates, remember the unanimous support his Authority colleagues were giving him when he was suspended as voiced by the current PCC at the time.
They are supporting you now McLuckie are they!
I think an apology is well overdue from that lot to the ratepayers of Cleveland!
Where are his councillor mates, remember the unanimous support his Authority colleagues were giving him when he was suspended as voiced by the current PCC at the time. They are supporting you now McLuckie are they! I think an apology is well overdue from that lot to the ratepayers of Cleveland! Claude Ted
  • Score: 35

11:01pm Sun 9 Mar 14

359282 says...

I suspect the black art of news management is being employed here. Whatever anyone thinks of mr mcluckie etc, it must not be forgotten that the police investigation cost a hell of a lot more than any perceived fiddling- and failed to find any evidence of illegal activity.

Going back centuries the controlling elite used to put the odd " offender" in the stocks, mainly to entertain the peasants and keep them from focussing how rotten their society was..... It doesn't look as if teeside has changed much.

Do not be fooled by these selected titbits from the investigation- they are only being provided to divert the public attention from more important issues
I suspect the black art of news management is being employed here. Whatever anyone thinks of mr mcluckie etc, it must not be forgotten that the police investigation cost a hell of a lot more than any perceived fiddling- and failed to find any evidence of illegal activity. Going back centuries the controlling elite used to put the odd " offender" in the stocks, mainly to entertain the peasants and keep them from focussing how rotten their society was..... It doesn't look as if teeside has changed much. Do not be fooled by these selected titbits from the investigation- they are only being provided to divert the public attention from more important issues 359282
  • Score: -13

11:24pm Sun 9 Mar 14

DarloXman says...

359282 wrote:
I suspect the black art of news management is being employed here. Whatever anyone thinks of mr mcluckie etc, it must not be forgotten that the police investigation cost a hell of a lot more than any perceived fiddling- and failed to find any evidence of illegal activity.

Going back centuries the controlling elite used to put the odd " offender" in the stocks, mainly to entertain the peasants and keep them from focussing how rotten their society was..... It doesn't look as if teeside has changed much.

Do not be fooled by these selected titbits from the investigation- they are only being provided to divert the public attention from more important issues
I agree entirely that society is rotten - the recent examples of Mr McLuckie's (and his associates) behaviour perfectly demonstrate that. Similarly the investigation and the outcome certainly appears to stink - how no charges have been brought needs to be fully explained - and in fact questioned - something is clearly not right!

However I disagree that these matters do not need publicising in the local press. I think the Northern Echo has done an excellent job in printing these stories and doing so over several days so that the overall story remains live for longer.

What are the more important issues are not been reported by the Echo? Perhaps I should know - or perhaps being a peasant it's understandable that I don't!
[quote][p][bold]359282[/bold] wrote: I suspect the black art of news management is being employed here. Whatever anyone thinks of mr mcluckie etc, it must not be forgotten that the police investigation cost a hell of a lot more than any perceived fiddling- and failed to find any evidence of illegal activity. Going back centuries the controlling elite used to put the odd " offender" in the stocks, mainly to entertain the peasants and keep them from focussing how rotten their society was..... It doesn't look as if teeside has changed much. Do not be fooled by these selected titbits from the investigation- they are only being provided to divert the public attention from more important issues[/p][/quote]I agree entirely that society is rotten - the recent examples of Mr McLuckie's (and his associates) behaviour perfectly demonstrate that. Similarly the investigation and the outcome certainly appears to stink - how no charges have been brought needs to be fully explained - and in fact questioned - something is clearly not right! However I disagree that these matters do not need publicising in the local press. I think the Northern Echo has done an excellent job in printing these stories and doing so over several days so that the overall story remains live for longer. What are the more important issues are not been reported by the Echo? Perhaps I should know - or perhaps being a peasant it's understandable that I don't! DarloXman
  • Score: 30

8:51am Mon 10 Mar 14

Jackaranda says...

Just another big fat snout in the ever-flowing trough of taxpayer's money.
Just another big fat snout in the ever-flowing trough of taxpayer's money. Jackaranda
  • Score: 25

9:00am Mon 10 Mar 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

Unfortunately, people have too short a memory, regarding overall justice, n.m. perceived injustice to Cleveland Police Officers. My understanding is this stretches back to Chris Mc Glade who tried to secure justice for the abridgement of justice to the ordinary person to continue enjoying Redcar/Saltburn swimming, leisure etc as provided by the late Lord Zetland. There was too much concentrated power in the hands of ALL those whose allegiances to Organisational Ancient Orders (Just note the smiling portrait photo of Sean Prices ring and his hands forming a square.) He endured subterfuge for being a voice for the people. James 4:6 talks of such covetous pride "He gives grace to the humble, but resists the proud" Sheesh fancy prideful police picking a fight with G-d - PASS THE POPCORN - while these historical gladiators are in the ring ;)
Unfortunately, people have too short a memory, regarding overall justice, n.m. perceived injustice to Cleveland Police Officers. My understanding is this stretches back to Chris Mc Glade who tried to secure justice for the abridgement of justice to the ordinary person to continue enjoying Redcar/Saltburn swimming, leisure etc as provided by the late Lord Zetland. There was too much concentrated power in the hands of ALL those whose allegiances to Organisational Ancient Orders (Just note the smiling portrait photo of Sean Prices ring and his hands forming a square.) He endured subterfuge for being a voice for the people. James 4:6 talks of such covetous pride "He gives grace to the humble, but resists the proud" Sheesh fancy prideful police picking a fight with G-d - PASS THE POPCORN - while these historical gladiators are in the ring ;) somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: -3

9:16am Mon 10 Mar 14

Mr King says...

This man knowingly acted to pervert the course of Justice and was found guilty, yet he remained in a role which he knew he was thereby ineligible to perform, claiming both a hefty salary and, apparently, unfounded levels of expenses.

We should be chasing him for every penny that he dishonestly took from the public coffers.

We should also be asking seeking questions about the role of our PCC Barry Coppinger, in the failures of our disgraced former Police Authority.
This man knowingly acted to pervert the course of Justice and was found guilty, yet he remained in a role which he knew he was thereby ineligible to perform, claiming both a hefty salary and, apparently, unfounded levels of expenses. We should be chasing him for every penny that he dishonestly took from the public coffers. We should also be asking seeking questions about the role of our PCC Barry Coppinger, in the failures of our disgraced former Police Authority. Mr King
  • Score: 32

10:00am Mon 10 Mar 14

st-george1 says...

When the Independent Police Complaint’s Commissioner Cindy Butts said the decision by the Crown Prosecution Service NOT TO BRING CHARGES following the conclusion of Operation Sacristy ,such SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR has now damaged the reputation of Cleveland Police and the police service generally all over the world …
Maybe McLuckie is just another one of those people who take the MORAL high-ground when he knowingly breached the rules of behaviour … and yet another one of the Sacristy reports has already identified a lack of ethical leadership and effective governance at the highest levels of Cleveland Police and Cleveland Police Authority that showed a multi-lateral breakdown of standards, poor practices and BREACHES of REGULATIONS, policies and procedures … could there have been a more serious case of misconduct in public office than this man, the one the people of Denver now dislike so much, a man who told the world he controlled the purse strings and was able him to control the two most senior police officers … now that’s mind boggling, from this not so moral man who keeps telling us he did no wrong !
A classic opportunity now for the Police Crime Commissioner of Cleveland, his old CPA Deputy, to apply and test out the Asset retrieving process he and Miss Vera Baird have such faith in !
When the Independent Police Complaint’s Commissioner Cindy Butts said the decision by the Crown Prosecution Service NOT TO BRING CHARGES following the conclusion of Operation Sacristy ,such SHAMEFUL BEHAVIOUR has now damaged the reputation of Cleveland Police and the police service generally all over the world … Maybe McLuckie is just another one of those people who take the MORAL high-ground when he knowingly breached the rules of behaviour … and yet another one of the Sacristy reports has already identified a lack of ethical leadership and effective governance at the highest levels of Cleveland Police and Cleveland Police Authority that showed a multi-lateral breakdown of standards, poor practices and BREACHES of REGULATIONS, policies and procedures … could there have been a more serious case of misconduct in public office than this man, the one the people of Denver now dislike so much, a man who told the world he controlled the purse strings and was able him to control the two most senior police officers … now that’s mind boggling, from this not so moral man who keeps telling us he did no wrong ! A classic opportunity now for the Police Crime Commissioner of Cleveland, his old CPA Deputy, to apply and test out the Asset retrieving process he and Miss Vera Baird have such faith in ! st-george1
  • Score: 24

11:11am Mon 10 Mar 14

ian923 says...

There seems to be. Plenty of evidence to sustain prosecutions against those involved, certainly more than against Ken Barlow (Bill Roache). It makes you wonder if the CPS can recognise a prosecutable case when they see it!
There seems to be. Plenty of evidence to sustain prosecutions against those involved, certainly more than against Ken Barlow (Bill Roache). It makes you wonder if the CPS can recognise a prosecutable case when they see it! ian923
  • Score: 19

12:43pm Mon 10 Mar 14

Homshaw1 says...

There needs to be procedures put in place to stop the situation developing to this extent. Who signed off these expenses? Why did the auditors not ask questions? Auditors and Complaint Officers need to separate from the Police. It's all too cosy. You aren't going to ask too many questions if your job prospects depend on what you say.
There needs to be procedures put in place to stop the situation developing to this extent. Who signed off these expenses? Why did the auditors not ask questions? Auditors and Complaint Officers need to separate from the Police. It's all too cosy. You aren't going to ask too many questions if your job prospects depend on what you say. Homshaw1
  • Score: 18

12:49pm Mon 10 Mar 14

Claude Ted says...

Who had the authority to offer 10 year employment guarantees to police staff transferring to Steria.
Have those guarantees actually been worth what McLuckie said they were?
This was offered by the CPA who endorsed the deal with a company offering corporate hospitality on a grand scale which some might say could have influenced public service officers.
I wonder what McLuckie might have to say about his conduct over that issue?
Who had the authority to offer 10 year employment guarantees to police staff transferring to Steria. Have those guarantees actually been worth what McLuckie said they were? This was offered by the CPA who endorsed the deal with a company offering corporate hospitality on a grand scale which some might say could have influenced public service officers. I wonder what McLuckie might have to say about his conduct over that issue? Claude Ted
  • Score: 15

2:06pm Mon 10 Mar 14

yarm dave says...

IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yarm dave
  • Score: 11

3:29pm Mon 10 Mar 14

DarloXman says...

yarm dave wrote:
IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and waddles like a duck !!!!
[quote][p][bold]yarm dave[/bold] wrote: IF IT LOOKS LIKE A DUCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/p][/quote]and waddles like a duck !!!! DarloXman
  • Score: 8

7:28pm Mon 10 Mar 14

Border Terrier says...

Yes it sounds like they "were all in it together" sorry Dave pinched your line!
Yes it sounds like they "were all in it together" sorry Dave pinched your line! Border Terrier
  • Score: 5

10:29pm Tue 11 Mar 14

spragger says...

I mcLuckie said it was day you would have to go outside to check . .

The burblings of a convicted criminal ..
I mcLuckie said it was day you would have to go outside to check . . The burblings of a convicted criminal .. spragger
  • Score: 4

10:30pm Tue 11 Mar 14

spragger says...

If McLuckie said it was day you would have to go outside to check . .

The burblings of a convicted criminal ..
If McLuckie said it was day you would have to go outside to check . . The burblings of a convicted criminal .. spragger
  • Score: 8

11:30am Wed 12 Mar 14

MartinMo says...

Jackaranda wrote:
Just another big fat snout in the ever-flowing trough of taxpayer's money.
I think it's disgusting that these people who take public service jobs at over inflated salaries are allowed to claim expenses in the first place. If they are not happy doing the job for the advertised salary then they need removed from position.

Private sector employers decide whether or not to pay employees expenses (I personally in my last employment commuted by car a 110 miles a day for work and never got paid a penny for it), I think local public should decide whether or not a public figure should be able to claim expenses for doing their job on top of their salary.
[quote][p][bold]Jackaranda[/bold] wrote: Just another big fat snout in the ever-flowing trough of taxpayer's money.[/p][/quote]I think it's disgusting that these people who take public service jobs at over inflated salaries are allowed to claim expenses in the first place. If they are not happy doing the job for the advertised salary then they need removed from position. Private sector employers decide whether or not to pay employees expenses (I personally in my last employment commuted by car a 110 miles a day for work and never got paid a penny for it), I think local public should decide whether or not a public figure should be able to claim expenses for doing their job on top of their salary. MartinMo
  • Score: 5

5:09pm Wed 12 Mar 14

Copley23 says...

DarloXman wrote:
Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says.
.....and I certainly wouldn't buy a second-hand car off him......I wouldn't trust him as far as I could chuck him, and judging by his stoutness, that wouldn't be far.
[quote][p][bold]DarloXman[/bold] wrote: Mt McLuckie is a convicted criminal - a proven liar. I am not inclined to believe a single word he says.[/p][/quote].....and I certainly wouldn't buy a second-hand car off him......I wouldn't trust him as far as I could chuck him, and judging by his stoutness, that wouldn't be far. Copley23
  • Score: 9

12:42am Thu 13 Mar 14

359282 says...

The focus that most of these comments place on Mcluckie, rather than the systemic failings of the whole force illustrates how they will always get away with this sort of thing.
In a perverse way, we , the public, get exactly what we deserve- it certainly looks as if offering up a few titbits like Mcluckie is a very effective distraction. I'm afraid we can't expect any real improvement if we can be "entertained" so easily- it's a little like giving a toddler something shiny to play with !
The focus that most of these comments place on Mcluckie, rather than the systemic failings of the whole force illustrates how they will always get away with this sort of thing. In a perverse way, we , the public, get exactly what we deserve- it certainly looks as if offering up a few titbits like Mcluckie is a very effective distraction. I'm afraid we can't expect any real improvement if we can be "entertained" so easily- it's a little like giving a toddler something shiny to play with ! 359282
  • Score: -8

8:15am Thu 13 Mar 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

Is 359282 implying this day of reckoning is just here for reading entertainment purposes? This is not so, Chris McGlade was hounded for trying to speak out against such "bungs", during the height of Dave McLuckies & Sean Prices career. Sean Price was always mindful how he poised for photo OPPORTUNITIES.
Is 359282 implying this day of reckoning is just here for reading entertainment purposes? This is not so, Chris McGlade was hounded for trying to speak out against such "bungs", during the height of Dave McLuckies & Sean Prices career. Sean Price was always mindful how he poised for photo OPPORTUNITIES. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: 5

9:16am Thu 13 Mar 14

359282 says...

I am saying that the actual organisation that allowed these people to act in such a manner has not changed and that there is a well established method of distracting the public by simply averting their attention via the art of news management.

It is clear to everyone that there is something seriously wrong with the police service, and will only ever be corrected if the Great British Public demand that standards of public office improve.

This will never happen though, as the public are far too easily fooled, as can be seen by this current situation. Just look at the facts.

1 police service utterly out of control, leading to an environment where individuals within it believe that they can operate however they like with total impunity.

2 the public wake up and begin to complain

3 an " official investigation" occurs

4 a few individuals get suspended in order to show that something is happening

5 no prosecutions ( or very few minor ones, often not actually core to the investigation, as this helps to create a welcome mirage that something is actually happening)

6 selected titbits of " the investigation" are thrown out to the public in an effort to avert their attention from the fact that nothing has actually changed

7 the public readily comply with this childlike distraction therapy

8 the " system" is allowed to carry on similarly as before.

It's not just the police- what about Mp expenses, Stoke Nhs, Jimmy Saville etc etc etc

If we , as the public are so easily fooled, we actually begin to be part of the problem.
I am saying that the actual organisation that allowed these people to act in such a manner has not changed and that there is a well established method of distracting the public by simply averting their attention via the art of news management. It is clear to everyone that there is something seriously wrong with the police service, and will only ever be corrected if the Great British Public demand that standards of public office improve. This will never happen though, as the public are far too easily fooled, as can be seen by this current situation. Just look at the facts. 1 police service utterly out of control, leading to an environment where individuals within it believe that they can operate however they like with total impunity. 2 the public wake up and begin to complain 3 an " official investigation" occurs 4 a few individuals get suspended in order to show that something is happening 5 no prosecutions ( or very few minor ones, often not actually core to the investigation, as this helps to create a welcome mirage that something is actually happening) 6 selected titbits of " the investigation" are thrown out to the public in an effort to avert their attention from the fact that nothing has actually changed 7 the public readily comply with this childlike distraction therapy 8 the " system" is allowed to carry on similarly as before. It's not just the police- what about Mp expenses, Stoke Nhs, Jimmy Saville etc etc etc If we , as the public are so easily fooled, we actually begin to be part of the problem. 359282
  • Score: 1

12:50pm Thu 13 Mar 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

359282 Please accept my unreserved sincere apology! I hear what you are saying and you are right you are right! The Media is guilty of all you have outlined, therefore me the Public must take care not to be culpable by sinking it in like a sponge. In fact I fully agree with the SECRECY of the Leveson report especially, and how nefarious things have been smokescreened with Rebecca and her co rider the ex Metropolitan Police Officer Ian/John/Johnathon Rees/Reese/Reece/Rhy
ce etc - you are correct.
359282 Please accept my unreserved sincere apology! I hear what you are saying and you are right you are right! The Media is guilty of all you have outlined, therefore me the Public must take care not to be culpable by sinking it in like a sponge. In fact I fully agree with the SECRECY of the Leveson report especially, and how nefarious things have been smokescreened with Rebecca and her co rider the ex Metropolitan Police Officer Ian/John/Johnathon Rees/Reese/Reece/Rhy ce etc - you are correct. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: 0

12:59pm Thu 13 Mar 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

Just to confirm I do not mean I support the Secrecy of the Leveson Inquiry/Report and how the media have been told to smokescreen Rebecca Brooks and her co conspirators - I meant I agreed with 359282.
Just to confirm I do not mean I support the Secrecy of the Leveson Inquiry/Report and how the media have been told to smokescreen Rebecca Brooks and her co conspirators - I meant I agreed with 359282. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: 0

1:51pm Sun 16 Mar 14

cushybutterfield says...

'A DROP IN THE OCEAN,.....' compared with the ***MASSIVE***London STATE BENEFIT FRAUD committed in London, by people living in our host country. This fraud has been committed over a TWENTY YEAR PERIOD. At least **********FOUR MILLION******* plus stolen from the poor 'Mug' British WORKING Taxpayer and they reckon this benefit fraud is just the 'Tip of the Iceberg'. The Fraud involved ONE HUNDRED invented (made-up) children's names and the fraud extended to hordes of people. What an inept so called Watchdog of a Benefit System which has taken TWENTY YEARS to 'Suss' out this MASSIVEW, MASSIVE BRITISH FREE STATE BENEFIT FRAUD costing more than FOUR MILLION but UNTOLD MILLIONS. No wonder they are queuing up for the 'UKIP POLLS'.
'A DROP IN THE OCEAN,.....' compared with the ***MASSIVE***London STATE BENEFIT FRAUD committed in London, by people living in our host country. This fraud has been committed over a TWENTY YEAR PERIOD. At least **********FOUR MILLION******* plus stolen from the poor 'Mug' British WORKING Taxpayer and they reckon this benefit fraud is just the 'Tip of the Iceberg'. The Fraud involved ONE HUNDRED invented (made-up) children's names and the fraud extended to hordes of people. What an inept so called Watchdog of a Benefit System which has taken TWENTY YEARS to 'Suss' out this MASSIVEW, MASSIVE BRITISH FREE STATE BENEFIT FRAUD costing more than FOUR MILLION but UNTOLD MILLIONS. No wonder they are queuing up for the 'UKIP POLLS'. cushybutterfield
  • Score: 0

Comments are closed on this article.

Send us your news, pictures and videos

Most read stories

Local Info

Enter your postcode, town or place name

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree