For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Firefighters use breathing apparatus to tackle Darlington blaze
A MAN was administered oxygen by firefighters after fire broke out in the kitchen of his home.
The blaze began in a grill pan in the ground floor kitchen of a property in Wimbledon Close on Darlington's Red Hall estate.
A call to the fire services was made at about 6.47pm on Sunday evening.
County Durham and Darlington Fire and Rescue said two fire appliances were present and crews had used breathing apparatus to assist in tackling the incident.
Comments are closed on this article.