For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
BMW driver hurt in crash at Sunderland Bridge
A DRIVER was taken to hospital after a crash this morning (Wednesday, February 27). The accident happened on the A167 at Sunderland Bridge, on the outskirts of Durham City, shortly after 10.30am. Only one vehicle, a BMW 3-series, was involved in the crash, close to the junction with the B6300 Browney Lane. A 41-year-old driver from the Darlington area was taken to hospital, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
More Transport News
- Shortlist of firms bidding to run region's rail services branded as "same old greedy companies"
- North-East "being ignored" in new train plans, says MP
- Grand Central 'most trustworthy' says survey
- Fire engulfs prison van on A19 - one lane closed
- Charter calls for Government to tackle North-South rail divide
- East Coast success means line should not be re-privatised, says union
- Police bid to save lives by targeting North-East railway trespass hot-spots
- Mobile speed camera locations this week in North Yorkshire (July 30 - August 5)
- Protests over rail franchise consultation
- Highways Agency issues A19 closure warning
More Durham News
- Wartime food on the menu at Court
- Festival of entertainment takes to streets of Durham
- New police HQ ready for Durham force
- Farmers urged to help fight rustling
- Second crash at Pittington where accidents are 'rare'
- Durham Light Infantry Memorial foundations laid as fundraising target is reached
- Youngsters brighten up Durham unit's grounds
- Display of flowers with an eastern twist
- Fish and chips treat for Mabel, 103
- Cash boost for centre revamp
Comments are closed on this article.