For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
BMW driver hurt in crash at Sunderland Bridge
A DRIVER was taken to hospital after a crash this morning (Wednesday, February 27). The accident happened on the A167 at Sunderland Bridge, on the outskirts of Durham City, shortly after 10.30am. Only one vehicle, a BMW 3-series, was involved in the crash, close to the junction with the B6300 Browney Lane. A 41-year-old driver from the Darlington area was taken to hospital, although his injuries are not thought to be serious.
More Transport News
- Highways Agency issues A19 closure warning
- Police will use the crusher in their fight against illegal off-road bike riding
- Police appeal over train staff attack on Whitby to Middlesbrough train
- Steam engine project on track as fundraising reaches £1m
- Delays ahead as work starts on improvements to busy roads
- Minister refuses to rule out train fare increases for the region
- Ministers hit back over airport policy
- Work to smooth journey on A66
- Motorists travelling to Glasgow Games urged to plan ahead
- Police travel warning after heavy early morning rain
More Durham News
- Councillors reject plans to build 44 homes on outskirts of Shotton Colliery
- Homes plan for former dairy site
- Thousands enjoy brass festival
- Weekend return for 'a right old song and dance'
- More student digs backed, despite 'gross over-supply' claim
- Bishop's wife heads to Games
- Lights out to mark war centenary
- Work to upgrade sewer network due to begin at Newton Hall, Durham City
- More to see at kids’ visitor centre
- Two churches, one priest, two bishops - one faith?
Comments are closed on this article.