POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Drivers who rack up more than 12 points allowed to continue driving
- Police arrest suspected computer hacker after attack on force website
- Police boss Ronn Hogg welcomes drug misuse report
- Artist's impression issued of suspect in sex assault of 12-year-old girl
- Updated police plan for North Yorkshire outlines top priorities
- Search for attempted murder victim's car
- North Yorkshire Police hold a gun and ammunition amnesty
- Appeal as armed robber with painted face threatens cashier with knife
- Police issue warning over telephone fraudsters
- Criminals get lessons .... in crime