POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Dozens of off-duty police officers caught speeding
- Region's cops to star in new series of Channel 5's Police Interceptors
- North-East bobbies disappearing from the beat, claims Police Federation
- Foreign father who thrashed son with stick told police such beatings were used against children in his homeland
- Probe into how rapist cop escaped detection will be published soon
- Seven jailed for violence at Middlesbrough pub after which man died
- Classic car stolen after owner pulls into nature reserve
- VIDEO: Can you identify this man wanted in connection with Teesside cycle thefts
- Rural crime impact comes under detailed scrutiny
- Northumbria Police and Crime Commission backs calls to lower drink drive limit