POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Police name Pelton man wanted in connection with alleged rape of woman in Gateshead
- Detectives release details of car spotted at shooting scene in Stockton
- Drugs plot gang locked up as police pledge 'no hiding place' for organised crime cartels
- 11 years for arsonist who set fire to North Sea ferry after drinking heavily and smoking cannabis
- Police investigating 'unexplained' death after man's body found in Guisborough
- Arrests follow bike thefts from Tilly and her sisters
- Families vital for prisoner rehabilitation
- Takeaway customer who was challenged to a fight appears in court for kicking man in head
- New special constables to be unveiled in Durham this month
- Police forces team up to crackdown on rural crime