POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- 11-year-old boy fends off would-be attacker in Catterick Garrison
- Arrest after woman hit by car in Darlington town centre
- WATCH ARREST VIDEO: Officers may face misconduct hearing after 'brutal' arrest of man they claim headbutted policeman
- Son of Greggs founder in court charged with alleged child sex offences
- Paedophile who tried to snatch schoolgirl off the street faces lengthy jail spell
- Cleveland Police arrest man, 21, under new drug driving laws
- Sunderland star Adam Johnson arrested over allegation of sexual activity with schoolgirl, 15
- Doctor cupped schoolgirl patient's breasts and played with her nipples, court told
- Woman hurt after being pushed to floor by robber during filling station raid
- 'Kick trolls off Facebook and Twitter for life' - Durham Chief Constable