POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Police officer: Bishop Auckland cannabis operation "biggest grow" seen in time with force
- North Yorkshire Police ‘diligence’ earns force highest drug driving conviction rate
- Crime commissioner welcomes moves to scrap legal aid time limit
- Region has most drug-driver convictions
- Lessons in how to spot a scam
- Con-woman posed as TV psychic Sally Morgan to get cash from vulnerable people who wanted to contact loved ones
- Man wanted for failing to appear at court for suspected driving offences is arrested by traffic officers
- Eye expert adds his voice to laser pen condemnation
- Teenage boy found guilty of raping two girls
- Five boys jailed for vicious mugging in city-centre car park