POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- 'Business as usual' say police in North-East, but extra patrols at 'key locations' after London terror attack
- Seven arrested after raids throughout night following London terror attack that left four people dead and 29 injured
- Huge rise in child sex crime reports is 'encouraging' says Vera Baird
- Man charged with guesthouse murder
- Police examine current sheep worrying laws to see if they are effective
- Police release image of man with North-East accent after toddler is assaulted on train
- Hunt for firearms offender believed to be on run from police
- Man jailed for stealing collection box raising money for cancer battler Bradley Lowery
- Wanted: Can you help police trace these people?
- Increase in people abusing social media to harass others, say police