POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Man Tasered in Darlington after 'pulling something shiny out of pocket' and advancing on police
- Study by Teesside University professor shows crime and alcohol links in the criminal justice system
- PC fought for his life on A1 bridge as drunk man tried to tip them both off
- Police say drugs found after motorist loses control and hits two parked cars
- Paul Gascoigne denies racially-aggravated public order offence
- Man suffers serious head injury after asking youngsters to be quiet
- Durham Police set to take on 24-hour 'Tweetathon' to bolster online presence
- Suspected drink driver crashes BMW into parked cars in Darlington before fleeing scene
- High-viz cycle theft gang jailed after stealing £23k of bikes across North-East and North Yorkshire
- Not guilty - Darlington cocktail bar doorman accused of rape