POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Officers raid homes of suspected drug dealers after resident urges police to 'rid the neighbourhood of its problems'
- Three men deny 'joint enterprise' sexual assault on schoolgirl
- Man captured on CCTV buying £5,000 watch with stolen credit card
- Care home fined £1.6m over hypothermia death of resident, 91
- Appeal to trace taxi driver after man found with facial injuries
- Man arrested after meat cleaver robber ties up couple before stealing cash, valuables and car
- Middlesbrough businessman pleads not guilty in UK first Kodi TV box case
- 6 years for danger driver who shared six bottles of wine before knocking down and killing father-of-two
- Maths teacher jailed over sexual relationship with teenage pupil