For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Raiders strike at farm
1:02pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Family of Darlington murder victim say their faith in justice has been restored after killer is jailed for life
- Body in lake is that of missing Middlesbrough student
- Hartlepool murder probe woman named locally as fish and chip shop owner Angela Smeaton
- Weapons and drugs seized during clampdown on illegal imports
- Police in Shildon warn residents after a spate of sneak burglaries in the town
- Police appeal over church gate theft
- Jury expected to retire in Darlington murder trial
- Jury fails to reach a verdict in councillor indecent assault trial
- Prolific youth offender given an "absolute last chance"
- Pupils help launch speed reduction campaign
Comments are closed on this article.