For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Bishop gives first Easter Day service
- Spaceman to land in North
- Villagers hope to 'Save West Rainton' from 150 new homes
- £10,000 boost for sports clubs in Durham and Chester-le-Street
- Great North Passion draws the crowds to hear story of Christ's death retold
- Body of elderly man found in river
- Ramblers step out on newly completed section of coastal path
- Good Friday means death, but Easter is about new beginnings
- £20m student digs plan would create 'totally unbalanced community'
- Public meeting debates welfare cuts
Comments are closed on this article.