For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
Updated 1:58pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Durham Cathedral seeks two governors
- Pedestrian, 62, 'stable' as police probe bus crash
- Plans for student digs on hospital site are rejected
- This is their Durham
- Renowned organists in Durham City
- Cycle race 'worth £300k'
- Work starts on Wheatley Hill health centre
- Meadow funding is blooming great news
- Police appeal for witnesses to Durham bus crash
- Pedestrian airlifted to hospital after being hit by bus
Comments are closed on this article.