For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Your art needs you...
- Children run for African charity
- Fire and Ice ball raises £6,000 for charity
- 'I ain't takin' down no mural' - Sherburn barber risks fine for 'defacing' war memorial
- Leading ladies of the church invite you to pray poetically
- Durham medic-turned-author explores Nazi eugenics in new thriller
- Progress on regional super council hailed by North-East business chief
- Experts on the round ball game answer fans' queries at Football Q&A
- Cambodian boy, 16, missing from Durham for three days
- Withdraw or redraw student digs plan for Durham's County Hospital, says council planner
Comments are closed on this article.