For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Tot of the Pots - schoolboy Beau takes on snooker legends
- Durham's Year of Culture a 'fantastic success'
- Ex-bomb disposal team member jailed for seven years and four months for A1(M) death crash
- Winner chosen after thousands create their own 'Virtual Lumiere'
- Durham's name in lights with global honour
- Gary's the money man for police boss Hogg
- Meals on wheels group launches website advertising services in County Durham
- Sir Peter's safer families quest
- Charity boost for apprentices
- Student at New College Durham makes national table tennis final
Comments are closed on this article.