For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
Updated 1:58pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Councillors reject plans to build 44 homes on outskirts of Shotton Colliery
- Homes plan for former dairy site
- Thousands enjoy brass festival
- Weekend return for 'a right old song and dance'
- More student digs backed, despite 'gross over-supply' claim
- Bishop's wife heads to Games
- Lights out to mark war centenary
- Work to upgrade sewer network due to begin at Newton Hall, Durham City
- More to see at kids’ visitor centre
- Two churches, one priest, two bishops - one faith?
Comments are closed on this article.