For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to email@example.com.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Three held after man found wandering streets dies a day after apparently taking drugs at Newcastle party
- Danger driver Ashley Lindo who killed eight-year-old in 2006 jailed again after high speed police chase
- Pub landlord arrested in Claudia Lawrence inquiry describes his family's devastation
- Campaign to target drivers' fatal distraction
- Echo publisher fined for naming alleged rape victim
- Police cadets get caught up with the law
- UPDATE: Man arrested after Claudia Lawrence detectives search York pub is released on bail
- Parents warned predatory paedophiles may use online gaming to contact children
- Police commissioner backs tougher penalties for using a phone at the wheel
- Police will use the crusher in their fight against illegal off-road bike riding
Comments are closed on this article.