For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to email@example.com.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Northumbria Police may have wrongly classified rape cases as "no crime", it is revealed
- Police appeal after man tries to get 16-year-old girl into car
- Hundreds of police staff investigated over misuse of social media
- Hartlepool man jailed after causing life-threatening injury to baby
- Five years jail for fraudster who fleeced wealthy divorcee
- Appeal after ancient armour stolen from church
- Twelve arrested and stolen property and drugs seized in raids
- Police crackdown on burglary
- Alan is police boss Hogg's new chief
- Lorry driver accused of causing death of Murton trucker appears in court
Comments are closed on this article.