For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Former footballer jailed after selling drugs to pay off gambling debts
- Knife-wielding burglar lashed out 'Ninja style' to free girlfriend from have-a-go hero
- Computer expert seeks help to change behaviour which led to him downloading sickening images
- Crowbar wielding robbers subject family to terrifying ordeal
- Stockton sex offender jailed after failing to tell police he stayed at woman's home
- 12 month jail term for sex offender who repeatedly breached banning order
- PCSO numbers in Hartlepool to be almost halved as a result of a policing shake-up
- Woman in "serious" condition after mystery incident
- Concern raised for missing Stockton pensioner who was last seen in Middleton One Row
- Charity box stolen from cafe in Washington
Comments are closed on this article.