For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to email@example.com.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- 'Disgraceful' attack on man during burglary at his home
- Five years in prison for pair who blackmailed Pickering man who went on to take own life
- Football matches, rugby games and free food - the benefits of being at the top of Cleveland Police
- Close links between heating firm and jailed former chairman of Cleveland Police Authority revealed in Operation Sacristy investigation
- Police hunt gold-toothed Wayne Land after he fled Kirklevington Prison, Yarm
- Trip to watch detective play came out of the taxpayers' pocket
- Police appeal after raid at East Cowton
- Heroin addict stole priceless jewellery
- Two Northumbria Police officers suspended following Nile Ranger rape inquiry
- Man killed in violent sex session had never asked to be hurt in past, former boyfriend tells court
Comments are closed on this article.