A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Information sought on wrestlers by police investigating sex assault
- Police appeal after young woman attacked in Newton Aycliffe
- Have you seen this man suspected of conning money out of elderly smokers?
- Police trained to spot paedophile tattoos and clothes
- Unmasked: Paedophile who worked in schools across region as children's counsellor
- Region's businesses urged to guard against online crime
- Police investigating Tipu Sultan's murder release new CCTV images of two suspects on a motorbike
- Man held over Claudia Lawrence case 'gives police new information'
- Police make arrest in connection with knifepoint robbery on 14-year-old boy
- Woman attacked by three men and cash stolen