A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Man beaten with car tyre lever tells of horrific attack at hands of paranoid schizophrenic
- Thieves steal £65,000 of chocolate and fudge
- Suspended sentence for teaching assistant cleared of sex with pupil
- Schizophrenic man battered friend with car tyre lever in bloody rampage
- Two arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following three car collision
- Women: think before you drink, say police
- Man arrested on suspicion of Claudia Lawrence murder is released from bail
- Six years for killer who stabbed friend in street fight
- Final member of multi-million pounds drug gang sentenced
- Teacher accused of sex with pupil sent him picture of herself in underwear "for attention"