A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- 79-year-old attacked by two men in doorway of his home
- Four cars stolen in garage burglary
- Jewellery of sentimental value taken in Darlington house burglary
- Former bricklayer who was living on benefits duped council into selling him Windlestone Hall by claiming he was jet setting tycoon
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Two men arrested after police pursuit through Teesside
- 'Girls should walk in pairs' - Cleveland Police accused of victim blaming following rape of teenager
- Sorry saga surrounding historic Windlestone Hall
- Driving ban for gardener
- Officers raid homes of suspected drug dealers after resident urges police to 'rid the neighbourhood of its problems'