A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Man and woman charged with attempted robbery at Darlington corner shop
- Police commissioner calls on residents to help draft strategic plan for Cleveland
- Former Archdeacon of Auckland Granville Gibson denies sexually abusing boys and young men
- Do you recognise this woman suspected of Home Bargains theft?
- Two pet dogs killed in arson attack in Middlesbrough
- Ron Hogg announces his Police and Crime Plan following re-election
- Man set on fire in homophobic hate attack in Stockton
- Cleveland Fire Brigade launch summer clampdown to tackle arson attacks
- Durham appoints first female chief officer in force history
- Hartlepool funeral director denies child sex charges spanning two decades