A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Raids uncover £10,000 worth of suspected fake luxury goods
- Man dies after police call at house in Sunderland following report of men with guns
- Acclaimed headteacher Anne Lakey in court accused of historic indecent assault of boy
- Christmas crackdown on shoplifters is netting thieves in Newcastle city centre
- Man attacked with knife in disused Hartlepool car park
- Man charged with murder of his parents in Newcastle
- Man found dead at house in Sunderland - 34-year-old arrested
- Bomb scare Darlington man who threatened to kill police walks free after "nightmare" on remand
- Man charged over alleged rape and sexual assault of teenagers in Sunderland park
- Crime in Darlington is down, says Police and Crime Commissioner