A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Police called to car crash in Harrowgate Hill area of Darlington
- Not guilty - Darlington cocktail bar doorman accused of rape
- Warning issued about fraudsters selling non-existent vehicles online
- Chief Constable recommended at Cleveland Police
- Whistleblower on racism suing Cleveland Police
- Funding to help keep communities safe
- 'Idiotic' Darlington police chase driver got stuck in mud
- 'It didn't feel right': Doorman accused of rape says he stopped after drunk woman instigated sex
- Do you know these men wanted in connection with two alleged assaults in Stockton?
- Region's police forces see rise in child neglect cases