A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Police officer: Bishop Auckland cannabis operation "biggest grow" seen in time with force
- Region has most drug-driver convictions
- Lessons in how to spot a scam
- Con-woman posed as TV psychic Sally Morgan to get cash from vulnerable people who wanted to contact loved ones
- Man wanted for failing to appear at court for suspected driving offences is arrested by traffic officers
- Eye expert adds his voice to laser pen condemnation
- Teenage boy found guilty of raping two girls
- Five boys jailed for vicious mugging in city-centre car park
- Teenage boy on trial accused of raping two girls
- Jury unable to reach verdicts in trial of University Challenge contestant accused of rape