For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
Updated 11:00am Wednesday 6th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Police cadets get caught up with the law
- UPDATE: Man arrested after Claudia Lawrence detectives search York pub is released on bail
- Parents warned predatory paedophiles may use online gaming to contact children
- Police commissioner backs tougher penalties for using a phone at the wheel
- Police will use the crusher in their fight against illegal off-road bike riding
- Police warning after suspected heroin death in Gateshead
- Man jailed for 25 years for repeated rape and other abuse of two children
- Third arrest over Grangetown firearms incident
- Police making progress to cut costs, say inspectors
- Arrest after man falls to death from cliff in North Yorkshire