A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Woman 35, from Hurworth Place, appears at court over alleged Darlington wounding incident
- Couple to be sentenced for distraction theft from 82-year-old in Bishop Auckland
- Canine crime-fighters ready for action as police puppies join the force
- Police investigating Bigg Market street fight release CCTV images
- £1,000 cash reward to help catch wanted man
- Officers recover stolen vehicle - three arrested on suspicion of burglary
- Norma Bell murder: Penniless thief accused of killing widow 'tried to destroy the evidence in explosion', court told
- Durham University student cleared of rape speaks of relief that he will not face retrial
- Police Interceptors to make TV return with two New Year specials
- Darlington FC fan Ryan Wilson, 26, named as cyclist killed in road accident - club to hold minute's silence