A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Legal high ban will cause more harm than good, says Durham PCC fighting prohibition
- Indian takeaway owner Mohammed Zaman who "put profit before safety" given 6 years for manslaughter of peanut allergy customer
- WATCH: A19 horror crash which left mother permanently paralysed caught on camera
- Do you recognise these suspected shoplifters in Darlington, Durham, Bishop Auckland and Ferryhill?
- Peanut allergy sufferer Paul Wilson phoned mum minutes before tucking into fatal takeaway
- A trail of clues that led to curry killer
- Durham PCC launches restorative hub to help victims of crime find closure
- North-East residents still being targeted by scam cold calls
- UPDATED: Third man charged over murder of Lee Pettite
- Two cousins convicted of murdering Shane Tunney - five others guilty of manslaughter