A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Not guilty: Scout leader from Darlington cleared of sexually assaulting boys
- BIKE THEFT: Veteran's daughter appeals for the return of stolen bike
- Suggestion cop killer Harry Roberts carried out bank raid in Darlington in 1960s
- Appeal after girl, 11, followed home from school in Middlesbrough
- Look out for neighbours
- Police warning after daylight burglaries in Barnard Castle
- Woman said relative was put forward as "independent" witness to small claims hearing, as he was "professional"
- Man released on bail after dog walker savaged near Durham
- Police arrest man after fresh dog attack, just weeks after his own arm was ripped off
- Force silent on racism inquiry