For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
5:52pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Police trying to trace owner of motorbike involved in collision in Hartlepool
- Judge cuts jail sentence on woman who supplied drugs to man before he died
- Motorists warned about motorbike riding bag snatchers
- Drug addict jailed after nursing home burglary
- New people come forward in hunt for missing Claudia
- Anti-crime meetings in Shildon believed to be under threat are to continue
- Man denies indecent assault charge
- Man cleared of killing Pc Keith Blakelock gives first interview since trial verdict
- Benefits cheat who was filmed playing for his local cricket team set to lose house so he can repay the cash
- Judge issues warning to 'pain relief'' cannabis smokers