A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Man, 60, released from hospital after being stabbed during attempted robbery
- Women threatened by knifeman
- Concerns raised over police helicopter rapid response cover
- Police release photo of man they need to speak to following Newcastle rape
- Robbie Savage feared being accosted on public transport if he lost licence for 99mph speeding offence in North Yorkshire
- Claudia Lawrence investigator says he's focusing on current investigation after previous inquiries criticised
- Jimmy Savile "licked nurse's hand" during visit to North-East hospital
- Claudia Lawrence search reveals no clues - but detectives feel latest lead significant
- Nine Savile abuse complaints ignored
- Police helicopter supporters make impassioned pleas for service to survive