A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Former County Durham man, living in Kent in recent years, jailed for 12 years for raping and indecently assaulting boy
- Firearms offender on way back to prison after week-long search
- Durham Police give update on efforts to tackle rural crime
- Volunteers sought for County Durham project tackling scammers
- Tougher laws sees drop in drivers using mobile phones on North-East roads
- London Terror Attack: North-East boxer tells of sleepless night after witnessing atrocity
- Seven arrested after raids throughout night following London terror attack that left four people dead and 29 injured
- Huge rise in child sex crime reports is 'encouraging' says Vera Baird
- 'Business as usual' say police in North-East, but extra patrols at 'key locations' after London terror attack
- Man charged with guesthouse murder