For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
5:52pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Married Northallerton man who groomed teenage girl walks free from court
- Conman who swindled a string of women jailed for seven years
- Vandals cause thousands of pounds of damages to Jubilee Wood
- Police operation targets rogue scrap dealers
- Warning of fines over misuse of 999 line
- Plans for multi-million pound secondary school rebuild to be considered
- Cleveland's new assistant chief constable looking forward to writing new chapter for force
- Businessman claimed £22,000 benefits after saying he could barely walk
- Man escapes injury after shed next to house is set alight in suspected arson attack
- Man admits making indecent images of children