For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
5:52pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Stockton sex offender jailed after failing to tell police he stayed at woman's home
- 12 month jail term for sex offender who repeatedly breached banning order
- PCSO numbers in Hartlepool to be almost halved as a result of a policing shake-up
- Woman in "serious" condition after mystery incident
- Concern raised for missing Stockton pensioner who was last seen in Middleton One Row
- Charity box stolen from cafe in Washington
- Society should not be afraid to address "worrying trend" of Asian grooming crimes, senior police officer says
- How men lured vulnerable girls into dangerous world
- Detective issues social networks warning after three men are convicted of grooming girls
- Former teacher jailed for admitting child sex offences