For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man in court charged with attempted murder
5:50pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Arrest following seaside sex attack
- Sunderland PC Keith Blakelock curled up in a ball and begged for help as rioters attacked, murder trial told
- Stockton man beaten with baseball bat after answering door following pub skirmish
- Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expenses' claims
- Police appeal for help following Newton Aycliffe bike theft
- 'Disgraceful' attack on man during burglary at his home
- Five years in prison for pair who blackmailed Pickering man who went on to take own life
- Football matches, rugby games and free food - the benefits of being at the top of Cleveland Police
- Close links between heating firm and jailed former chairman of Cleveland Police Authority revealed in Operation Sacristy investigation
- Police hunt gold-toothed Wayne Land after he fled Kirklevington Prison, Yarm
Comments are closed on this article.