A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
Loading article content
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Former Archdeacon of Auckland Granville Gibson denies sexually abusing boys and young men
- Do you recognise this woman suspected of Home Bargains theft?
- Two pet dogs killed in arson attack in Middlesbrough
- Ron Hogg announces his Police and Crime Plan following re-election
- Man set on fire in homophobic hate attack in Stockton
- Cleveland Fire Brigade launch summer clampdown to tackle arson attacks
- Durham appoints first female chief officer in force history
- Hartlepool funeral director denies child sex charges spanning two decades
- Teenager who kidnapped toddler was sexually exploited online, court told
- A parent's worst nightmare - the moment a two-year-old girl was taken by teenagers