A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Police name Pelton man wanted in connection with alleged rape of woman in Gateshead
- Detectives release details of car spotted at shooting scene in Stockton
- Drugs plot gang locked up as police pledge 'no hiding place' for organised crime cartels
- 11 years for arsonist who set fire to North Sea ferry after drinking heavily and smoking cannabis
- Police investigating 'unexplained' death after man's body found in Guisborough
- Arrests follow bike thefts from Tilly and her sisters
- Families vital for prisoner rehabilitation
- Takeaway customer who was challenged to a fight appears in court for kicking man in head
- New special constables to be unveiled in Durham this month
- Police forces team up to crackdown on rural crime