For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man in court charged with attempted murder
5:50pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Men who attacked their victim with a saw have their sentences increased
- Community holds 'key' to murder of Andrew Simon in Hartlepool house fire
- Conservationists devastated by theft of eggs from rare tern nests at Crimdon
- Twelve jailed over drug farm
- Cash seized from criminals beefs up garden security in east Durham
- Brian Keogh arrested over spade attack
- Appeal to catch four teenage boys after indecent assault on girl, 12
- Day Six: Dave McLuckie Trial
- Career in politics comes crashing down for former Cleveland Police Authority chairman Dave McLuckie
- Rise, rise and fall of Dave McLuckie