A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Man appears in court accused of the murder of his parents in their home
- Boy, two, injured after motorbike he is carried on collides with car
- Rise in sexual and violent offences in County Durham down to changes in reporting methods, bosses say
- North Yorkshire Police lead hunt for on the run murderer
- Pizza man threatened by three masked robbers
- Fire which damaged six houses in Sherburn not arson, police say
- New body cameras worn to help police gather court evidence
- Man in court charged with manslaughter of his three-month-old baby daughter
- Investigation hubs to speed up justice
- Indian takeaway owner charged with manslaughter after death of man allergic to peanuts