A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
Loading article content
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Man in hospital after serious assault - police hunt two suspects
- Takeaway driver robbed by knifeman
- Police joined by 39 volunteers on rural crime operation
- Sex offender flouted restrictive order while acting as dj at charity fun day
- Cleveland Police leads operation across the North to disrupt travelling criminals
- Taxi driver, 21, robbed at knifepoint for cash and mobile phone
- Police operation targets rogue traders
- Warning over door-to-door fish sellers
- Police recruiting volunteers to solve neighbourhood disputes
- Schoolboy arrested in connection with arson attack on primary