For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Young east Cleveland actress encouraging stars of the future to join her on stage
A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- 'I do not deliberately expose myself' - former teacher on trial denies sex offences
- Gang beat up man in street
- Punch in the face leaves man with fractured cheekbone
- Police release images of man wanted in connection with Stanley bank raid
- Mother and sex offender son deny perverting course of justice
- Men 'celebrated' after kicking victim in head, court told
- Former teacher repeatedly exposed himself to neighbours from his front room window, court told
- Man charged with arson following fire at family home
- Man arrested on suspicion of attempted murder
- Over ten per cent of those arrested for drugs in North Yorkshire were under 18
Comments are closed on this article.