A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Police appeal after young woman attacked in Newton Aycliffe
- Have you seen this man suspected of conning money out of elderly smokers?
- Police trained to spot paedophile tattoos and clothes
- Unmasked: Paedophile who worked in schools across region as children's counsellor
- Region's businesses urged to guard against online crime
- Police investigating Tipu Sultan's murder release new CCTV images of two suspects on a motorbike
- Man held over Claudia Lawrence case 'gives police new information'
- Police make arrest in connection with knifepoint robbery on 14-year-old boy
- Woman attacked by three men and cash stolen
- Eston hills ablaze again as Cleveland Fire Brigade reveals true cost of arson