For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Young east Cleveland actress encouraging stars of the future to join her on stage
A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Taxi driver convicted of child sex offences is facing jail
- Fire officer facing jail for sex attacks
- Man sent explicit text and voicemail messages to ex-girlfriend's mother
- Darlington man charged with wounding with intent
- Newton Aycliffe man charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent
- Bishop Auckland man faces counterfeiting charge
- Knife-wielding teen behind bars for 'posh' house burglary
- Newton Aycliffe man accused of possessing a weapon in a primary school
- Abattoir firm fined £13,000 for food hygiene breaches
- Court hears how Newton Aycliffe man sent threatening Facebook messages to ex-girlfriend
Comments are closed on this article.