A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Police officer who stood in the path of 'reckless and chaotic' driver is praised for his bravery
- 'Someone could die' - Police warning as rock thrown through windscreen as car driving at 70mph
- Former County Durham man, living in Kent in recent years, jailed for 12 years for raping and indecently assaulting boy
- Firearms offender on way back to prison after week-long search
- Durham Police give update on efforts to tackle rural crime
- Volunteers sought for County Durham project tackling scammers
- Tougher laws sees drop in drivers using mobile phones on North-East roads
- London Terror Attack: North-East boxer tells of sleepless night after witnessing atrocity
- Seven arrested after raids throughout night following London terror attack that left four people dead and 29 injured
- Huge rise in child sex crime reports is 'encouraging' says Vera Baird