A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Police officer: Bishop Auckland cannabis operation "biggest grow" seen in time with force
- North Yorkshire Police ‘diligence’ earns force highest drug driving conviction rate
- Crime commissioner welcomes moves to scrap legal aid time limit
- Region has most drug-driver convictions
- Lessons in how to spot a scam
- Con-woman posed as TV psychic Sally Morgan to get cash from vulnerable people who wanted to contact loved ones
- Man wanted for failing to appear at court for suspected driving offences is arrested by traffic officers
- Eye expert adds his voice to laser pen condemnation
- Teenage boy found guilty of raping two girls
- Five boys jailed for vicious mugging in city-centre car park