A CONNIVING call girl was behind bars tonight (Thursday) for blackmailing two of her punters over their secret trysts.

Amelia Horn had sex with both men - professionals from the North-East - before threatening to expose them.

The 24-year-old, from Stockton - who once appeared in a national newspaper, claiming to be a nymphomaniac - was jailed for two-and-a-half years.

An accomplice, Luke Burton, from Birmingham, was also locked up for two-and-a-half years for joining in the scam and also making menacing demands for cash.

At one point, 31-year-old Burton threatened one of the victims with a newspaper expose, claiming he had photographs of him and Horn having sex.

The pair - helped by Burton's ex-girlfriend Loretta Isaac - extracted £16,500 from the men because they were terrified their families would find out.

Police later recovered footage of the three celebrating after the first victim transferred £10,000 into Horn's account.

They were seen on film hugging each other before 24-year-old Isaac put her face up to the camera and yelled: "Blackmail, blackmail."

Rupert Doswell, prosecuting, told Teesside Crown Court that the first man - married with children - got involved with Horn when she worked as an escort known as Logan Montoya.

Mr Doswell said: "She said she was 23 and from Middlesbrough, and he met her five or six times. On one occasion she visited him at his place of work.

"A couple of months later, he received a message on his mobile phone from Amelia Horn demanding £5,000 from him and that if it was paid he would not hear from her again.

"He was distraught and thought she would ruin him, his career and his family, and he paid £5,000 into her bank account."

Mr Doswell said the second victim found Horn after looking for a female companion online in November last year.

He found 'Logan' and they arranged to meet for sex and he paid her £200.

Over the following days he began to receive text messages from Horn, one of them saying she needed £1,500 for building work.

He agreed to pay the cash in return for the equivalent in sexual favours, but each time he contacted her, she made excuses not to meet.

She later asked for a further £2,500, which he refused but did give her £250. He, too, was then contacted by Burton who demanded £5,000 to stop the story hitting the papers.

The second victim went to the police, leading to Horn, Burton and Isaac being arrested.

Horn, of Hillbrook Crescent, Stockton-on-Tees, and Burton, of Poole Farm Road, Birmingham, both admitted blackmail.

Isaac, of Oakland Road, Birmingham, admitted possession of criminal items, and was given a 12-month prison sentence, suspended for two years.

Rachel Dyson, mitigating, said Horn had a troubled childhood, but has had a baby and had proved to be a good mother.

Earl Pinnock, for Burton, said he had only been involved in the plot for one day.

Joe Hingston, for Isaac, said she had suffered a difficult past.