Chatsworth Place, Mitcham, CR4

Guide price

Bedrooms: 1
Warden assisted - over 55's only

A spacious and well maintained one bedroom first -floor retirement apartment offered to the market with no onward chain. The property is situated in a popular location in Mitcham, close to the cricket green.

The property comprises spacious reception room, semi open-plan fitted kitchen, double bedroom and bathroom. Other features include a lift service, communal areas and residents parking.

The development also has the benefit of a communal lounge with regular events for the residents scheduled during the week.

The property comes with a 70% share ownership with the remaining 30% being retained by Optivo Housing Association.

Townends - Mitcham

See all properties from this agent

Send me homes like this by email

This field is required
Please enter a valid email address