TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 ENVIRONMENT ACT 1995Notice ID: BR3366540
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 ENVIRONMENT ACT 1995
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. Dwelling (outline) Land North Of 53 Front St North Trimdon 17/04138
2. Alter window & door openings, construct basement light well to provide temporary pedestrian access & windows to basement bedrooms 24 The Avenue Durham 17/04036
3. 24 bungalows, 4 dormer bungalows & 22 two storey houses Land North Of St Ives Place Murton 18/00080
4. Replace shop front retaining original timber frame 34-35 Saddler St Durham 18/00051
5. Demolish garage & erect house in multiple occupation (Use Class C4) Land Adjacent The Lodge Laburnum Avenue Durham 18/00058
6. Agricultural, Construction & Groundcare Equipment Workshop, with Associated Offices, Stores, Yard, Showroom & Ancillary Display Area Lloyds Ltd St Helen Way St Helens Auckland Bishop Auckland 17/04080
7. Change use of Ground Floor from B1 to A2 & First & Second Floor from C3 to A1, A2 & B1 including adverts to front 16 North Tce Seaham 18/00022
8. New planning conditions for working & restoration relating to existing permissions at Hawthorn Quarry
Hawthorn Seaham 8/MRA/5/1 & 17/04033
Members of the public may obtain copies of the Environmental Statement accompanying these applications from Wardell Armstrong, City Quadrant, 11 Waterloo Square, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE1 4DP at a cost of £150 for a paper copy & £5 for a CD copy. Copies of the Non-Technical Summary are available free of charge from the same address.
View applications at www.durham.gov.uk/planning. Representations should be made by 15 February 2018 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
S Timmiss Head of Planning & Assets 25 January 2018