(PROHIBITION AND RESTRICTION OF WAITING AND LOADING) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 15), (RESIDENTS PARKING) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 3) AND (ON STREET PARKING PLACES) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 7) ORDER 2017Notice ID: BR3301120
DARLINGTON BOROUGH COUNCIL
(PROHIBITION AND RESTRICTION OF WAITING AND LOADING) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 15), (RESIDENTS PARKING) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 3) AND (ON STREET PARKING PLACES) CONSOLIDATION ORDER 2012 (AMENDMENT NO. 7) ORDER 2017
Notice is hereby given that Darlington Borough Council proposes to make an Order under Sections 1, 2,4, 32, 35,45, 46, 47, 49 and 53 of the Road Traffic Regulation Act 1984 and of the Traffic Management Act 2004. The effect of the Order will be as follows:-
1. To include the No Stopping at School Entrance markings Mon-Fri 8am4pm in Hopelands, Roundhill Road and Rydal Road in a traffic order for enforcement purposes
2. To introduce No Waiting and No Loading/Unloading at anytime in part of the Access Road off Beaumont Street; and Mon-Fri 8am-4pm in part of Sunningdale Green
3. To amend the parts of Parkside and Snipe Lane in which there is No Waiting at anytime and to introduce that restriction in parts ofthefollowing roads:-
Access Road off Beaumont Street, Albatross Way, Banks Road, Barnard Street, Brinkburn Road, Cleveland Avenue, Cobden Street, Coombe Drive, Faverdale, Glaisdale Court, Grange Road, Harewood Hill, Harewood Terrace, Harris Street, Hirst Grove, Norton Crescent, Stonedale Crescent, Teal Road, Trinity Mews, Victoria Road
4. To amend part of Brinkburn Road in which there is No Waiting all days 8am-6pm; and to change that restriction in partofWilson StreettoNo Waiting atanytime
5. To amend the part of Elms Road in which there is No Waiting Mon-Sat 9am-5pm; and to change that restriction in partofHarewood Hill toNo Waiting atanytime
6. To introduce Residents Parking all days 8am-6pm in part of Elms Road. This will be in Zone F. The charges for permits are £12 for three months; £24 for six months; and £40 for a year. The properties eligible to apply for permits remain unchanged.
7.Tointroduce Disabled Parking Places 9am-5pm all days in parts ofParkside
8. Toshorten thepartofBarnard Streetwhich is designated as a Payand DisplayParking Place and amend thatpart of Victoria Road with the same designation
Full details ofthe aboveOrderare contained in thefull Notice which can belocatedatwww.darlington.gov.uk/ trafficorders. The Notice, draft Order, plans and a statement of the Council's reasons for making the Order may be examined free ofchargeduring thehours of9am to4.00pm MondaytoFridayinclusiveatthe TownHall, Feethams, Darlington. If you have any queries regarding the proposed changes please phone 01325406708. If you wish to object to the proposals contained in the Order you should send your objection in writing to the Assistant Director - Law and Governance, Town Hall, Darlington DL1 5QT (Ref: AE) or e-mail email@example.com stating the grounds on which itis madebythe 22nd May2017.
Dated 29th April 2017
AssistantDirector - Lawand Governance