TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015Notice ID: BR3277866
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990 TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (DEVELOPMENT MANAGEMENT PROCEDURE) (ENGLAND) ORDER 2015
Applications received:-Conservation area
1. Demolition of property, erection of detached house, garage & driveway, removal of trees & hedging 47 Iveston Lane Iveston Consett 17/00469
2. Change of use to letting agents (A2) at ground floor & first floor flat (C3) with new entrance North East Tax Consultants 33 Cockton Hill Rd Bishop Auckland 16/03212 & 16/03214
3. Installation of photovoltaic panels to roof Chester-le-Street Community Association Newcastle Rd17/00257
4. 2nd storey rear extension including roof alterations 7 Renny St Durham 17/00522
5. Alterations to external appearance including installation of 2 balconies & new shopfront 19-20 Elvet Bridge Durham
1. Refurbishment of existing hotel, additional single storey guest accommodation & landscaping Land North Of Hallgarth Manor Hallgarth Lane High Pittington 17/00409 & 17/00410
Affecting the setting of a Listed Building 1. Extension & change of use to mixed use as public house & hotel (A4/C1) Saxon Inn 1 Saxon Green Escomb Bishop
Departure from the Development Plan
1. Extraction of limestone & restoration through importation of clay & soils. Tuthill Quarry Near Haswell (Requires an EIA, major development & affects public right of way) 17/00464 NB: Members of the public may obtain copies of the Environmental Statement from R&K Wood Planning LLP,
1 Meadowfield Court, Ponteland, NE20 9SD at a cost of £250 for a paper copy & £5 for a CD copy. Copies of the Non-Technical Summary are available free ofcharge from the same address.
2. 10 assisted living apartments (C2) Former Dene Valley Primary School Gurney Valley Close House Bishop Auckland 16/04083
1. Change of use of former nursing home to 25 bed hotel (C1 Use Class) Stanfield House Joicey Square Stanley 17/00384
2. Variation of condition No. 2 (compliance with approved plans) to allow substitution of 14 house types pursuant to planning permission 7/2012/0030/DM (erection
of 385 dwellings) Development Lane Former Thorn Lighting Merrington Lane Industrial Estate Spennymoor
Submission of Further EIA Information
16/01131 Change of use of land to temporary event parking (600 volunteer & staff spaces) & associated infrastructure, 16/01134 Change ofuse ofland to temporary event parking (1,400 spaces) including coach drop off area & associated infrastructure. Formation of pedestrian access to main event site & change of use oflandto event site. 16/01129 Variation ofconditions no.2 to allow changes to site layout, & design of buildings, & condition 13 & removal of condition no. 9 (car park opening times). Submitted by Eleven Arches. Public may obtain a hard copy of the ES Addendum from Fairhurst, 1 Arngrove Court, Barrack
Road, Newcastle Upon Tyne, NE4 6DB for £10.
View applications at www.durham.gov.uk/planning. Representations should be made by 16 March2017& will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
S Timmiss Head of Planning & Assets 23 February 2017