TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990Notice ID: BRA2097226
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990
PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING (ENVIRONMENTAL IMPACT ASSESSMENT) REGULATIONS 2017
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. 2 dwellings Garden Adjoining 2 Lime Cottages Waldridge Road Waldridge 21/00400
2. Single storey extension, replacement roof & installation of solar panels to studio Laxey Cottage High Street South Shincliffe 21/01766 '
3. Removal of existing & installation of 20m pole with 6 antenna, remote radio units, 2x300mm dishes & cabinet St Giles Service Station Gilesgate 21/01421
4. Brickwork repointing, roof & guttering repair, damp remediation & replacement of heating pipework Dun Cow Cottage Dun Cow Lane Durham 21/01790
5. Garden workshop, store & greenhouse 141-142 Gilesgate Durham 21/01771
6. Variation of Condition 2 (approved plans) of 20/01522 for a revised design to front, side & rear 2-storey extensions, part demolition & landscaping Whitegates Wheatleywell Lane Plawsworth Chester-le-Street 21/01699
7. Extension & garage conversion Hideaway Church Hill Crook 21/01450
8.1 retail unit (Class E) with external display area, along with access & servicing arrangements, car parking, landscaping & associated works Retail Park Development Dragon Lane Gilesgate 21/01297
9. Building & change of use to mixed agriculture & equestrian Land North Of Crookhall Farm Crookhall 21/00885
10. Football centre incorporating 20no. grass pitches, demolition of stable block, new changing facilities, car parking & widening of access track Leamside Equestrian Limited Stud & Equestrian Centre White House Farm Pit House Lane Leamside 21/01404
11. Replacement windows & timber door 5 North End Sedgefield 21/01827 21/01828
View applications at
Representations should be made by 17 June 2021 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
12. Removal of condition 20 (turbine sound power level) of 7/2004/0715/DM (as amended by 7/2006/0008/ DM) Walkway Wind Farm High Swainston Farm Wynyard 21/01646.
Members of the public may obtain copies of the Fjrvironmental Statement from Wood PLC, Level 6 & 7 Partnership House, Regent Farm Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE33AF, £250 for a paper copy, an electronic copy & non-tech summary are free of charge. You can comment on the application online at durham.gov.uk/planning , via
or in writing to Durham County Council, Planning Department, County Hall, Durham, DH1 5UL. Representations should be made no later than the expiration of 30 days from the date of this publication. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
GPaul Interim Head of Development & Housing
27 May 2021