TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990Notice ID: BRA1676886
TOWN & COUNTRY PLANNING ACT 1990 PLANNING (LISTED BUILDINGS & CONSERVATION AREAS) ACT 1990
The following applications are required to be advertised under the above Acts:
1. 12 dwellings & associated works Land At Durham Road Middlestone Moor 20/00509
2. Replace part of the roof to the Council Chamber, repairs to chimneys, roof coverings, stonework & exterior plumbing Durham Miners Hall Red Hill Flass Street Durham 20/00760
3. Retrospective change of use to livery (Sui-Generis), erection of 2 stable blocks & all weather sand arena Hutton Henry Colliery Farm Station Town Wingate 20/00470 "
4. Demolish garage, porch, erect extension & loft conversion Slaley House Durham Road Lanchester 20/00698
5. Single storey side extension & front ramp 70 Whinney Hill Durham 20/00766
6. Erection of grain store Greenhill Farm Beacon Lane Sedgefield 20/00691
7. Replace 3 stone spitters to the north parapet wall of the Exchequer Building Durham University Palace Green Library Palace Green Durham 20/00606
8. Wifi facilities & equipment cabinet Southill Hall Plawsworth Chester-le-Street 20/00697
View applications at
. Representations should be made by 16 April 2020 & will be recorded online. Signatures, phone numbers & e-mail addresses will be removed.
Head of Development & Housing 26 March 2020