For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Sunderland issue instructions for free Old Trafford coach travel
SUNDERLAND have issued a set of instructions about their offer of free coach travel to next Wednesday's Capital One Cup semi-final second leg against Manchester United.
The club are offering free buses to all supporters, with almost 9,000 supporters due to travel to Manchester for the game.
A fleet of coaches will depart from the Stadium of Light on Wednesday afternoon, but supporters travelling on the buses are advised that due to the number of coaches, there will be no car parking available at the stadium on the day.
The club has arranged a designated parking area for the buses at Old Trafford and supporters should make their way back to the buses immediately after the end of the game.
Supporters are asked to arrive at the stadium for boarding no later than 1:30pm. All buses will be located in the GREEN car park, adjacent to the ticket office/Black Cat House.
· Supporters must be in possession of a valid match ticket and a travel voucher in order to board the buses (see further information below).
· There is no car parking available at the Stadium of Light on the day.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Alcohol is strictly forbidden on board buses.
· Any supporter under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
TRAVEL BOOKING DETAILS
Supporters wishing to use the free official transport must book their place in advance.
· Bookings can be made at the Stadium of Light ticket office, either in-person or by calling 0191 551 5004.
· Bookings must be made no later than 12noon, Saturday 18th January.
Comments are closed on this article.