For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Football Insider: Parker heading for Fulham?
FULHAM have made a late bid to hijack Tottenham midfielder Scott Parker's move to Queens Park Rangers.
Parker has been told he can leave White Hart Lane this summer if a suitable offer drops on the table and now the Cottagers have joined their London counterparts in the race for his signature.
The former Newcastle man was on the verge of heading for Loftus Road after hearing Harry Redknapp's plans to lead the R's back to the Premier League at the first attempt.
But now Fulham are ready to offer him a chance to stay in the top-flight after matching QPR's offer to Tottenham.
AFTER giving up on persuading Sunderland target Aly Cissokho to head for Anfield on loan, Liverpool have reached a £5m agreement for a new left-back.
The Reds have had an offer for Granada's Guilherme Siqueira accepted and now the left-back is expected to head for Merseyside to discuss terms.
The 27-year-old is also thought to have interested Manchester United and Everton, but Liverpool have struck first and are hopeful of sealing the deal.
ARGENTINIAN striker Franco Di Santo will not be playing in the Premier League next season.
Di Santo has been searching for a new club since his contract at relegated Wigan Athletic expired at the end of last season. He was not keen to play in the Championship.
Now the 24-year-old has made his decision and has agreed a three-year deal with Bundesliga club Werder Bremen, where he will compete with Nils Peterson, Marko Arnautovic and Joseph Akpala for a first team shirt.
Di Santo, formerly of Chelsea, scored 13 goals in 97 appearances for the Latics but was never likely to stay at the DW Stadium following relegation and Roberto Martinez's departure to Everton.
CHELSEA'S teenage wing-back Wallace has headed for Italy on a season-long loan to gain first team experience.
The highly-rated 19-year-old has gone to Inter Milan after being told he would not be figuring in the Blues' first team squad very often this season.
Now Jose Mourinho will be keeping tabs on the youngster knowing that the former Fluminese flyer has the potential to go on to play international football for his country.
FORMER Sunderland defender Anton Ferdinand has completed his move to Turkish club Antalyaspor.
The 28-year-old has finalised the switch after undergoing a medical on Tuesday after deciding a return to Turkey, where he was on loan at Bursaspor last season.
Ferdinand had his contract at QPR terminated by mutual consent earlier this month when Redknapp has told him he was not in his plans following relegation to the Championship.
Comments are closed on this article.