SUNDERLAND fans will not pay more for season cards next season and chairman Ellis Short thinks the price freeze is another step forward for a club making "progress".
In some areas there will even be price reductions at the Stadium of Light for supporters, with the Black Cats chief keen to have fans staying loyal in the search for success.
Fans renewing an existing seat or purchasing a new season card for next season's campaign able will be able to do so at the same price or less than they paid for their seat this season.
The cost of a season card in the stadium's popular Family Zone has been reduced, with an adult and junior (under-16) season card package now £425 - a saving of £300 over purchasing tickets on a game-by-game basis.
Standard season card prices in the North Stand have been reduced by almost 10 per cent and prices across all other areas of the stadium have been frozen at last year's prices.
Adult seats available from £400, young people under 22 from £280 and over 65s £300. Juniors under the age of 16 are priced at just £99.
The deadline to sign up and enjoy price freezes and reductions on 2013-14 season cards is Friday April 5, 2013.
And the club's owner, Short, said: "I feel an immense sense of pride every time the team runs out at the Stadium of Light. To see the vast sea of red and white and hear the noise that greets opposition teams is, in my opinion, what makes Sunderland such a special football club.
"We continue to make positive and sustainable progress together - fans, club, players and of course Martin (O'Neill) - and I hope supporters can see and appreciate the strides that are being made, both on and off the pitch.
"Everything we do is with the aim of making Sunderland a success for the fans, whose loyalty, support, passion and love for their football club so richly deserves reward.
"It is my desire to give everyone a football club to be proud of, just as it is Martin's desire to give the fans a team to be proud of and with the tremendous backing of our supporters I firmly believe that anything is possible."
Supporters can take advantage of the special purchase prices from Monday, March 4 and the deadline to renew existing seats or to purchase a new season card at the special prices is 5pm, Friday, April 5, 2013. Existing season card holders are also reminded that their current seat will not be held after April 5.
Season Card Prices 2013-14
Adult & child (U16) £425
Additional children £25
2 adults & 2 children (U16) £850
Additional children £25
Under 12s £99
Under 16s £99
Under 22s £280
Over 65s £300
WEST/EAST STAND, PREMIER CONCOURSE
Under 12s (wings) £99
Under 16s (wings) £99
Under 22s (wings) £280
Over 65s (wings) £300
Adult (wings) £485
Adult (centre) £525
STRONGBOW NORTH STAND
More Sunderland AFC
- Sunderland manager Gus Poyet unsure whether to appeal Wes Brown red card
- Match Report: Manchester United 2 Sunderland 0
- Referee Roger East defends decision to send off Wes Brown in Sunderland defeat to Manchester United
- Poyet: 'O'Shea could still be playing for any top-six team'
- We're better with Cattermole, declares midfielder Seb Larsson
- Poyet rues Giaccherini absence as winger is ruled out of rest of the season
- The time has come for video technology to assist referees, says Sunderland winger Adam Johnson
- Poyet tells Giaccherini to come back 'perfect' after being ruled out for rest of season
- Gus Poyet – West Brom display should be the minimum that Sunderland's players produce from now on
- Cattermole gives Poyet full backing to bring brighter times to Sunderland