STOCKTON Town moved into pole position when they came from behind to defeat Cleator Moor Celtic 2-1.

Leigh Dunn latched on to a through ball from Dan Gullen and gave Stockton goalkeeper Adrian Swan no chance.

Early in the second period Kallum Hannah beat the diving Craig Devine and when it looked as if the game would end even, Hannah struck the winner in added time.

Loading article content

Wolviston remain third bottom after losing by the only goal to Sunderland West End, who are up to fifth.

David Keighley hit the decider when he knocked the ball past Dan Jeffrey following a free kick.

Jarrow also won 1-0 at Seaton Carew. With ten minutes left, Nick Kane broke down the right and fired home.

Willington put eight past Harton and Westoe in the Wearside League Cup.

Paul Bayles scored six, with James Seymour adding a brace. Harton’s reply was credited to Stephen Telford.

Hartlepool beat Boldon CA 3-2, despite the visitors playing almost the entire second half with nine men.

Captain Ian Davies and Steve Chapman (pen) had Pools comfortably in front before Michael Meek and Gary Brooks were red-carded.

Despite their numerical disadvantage, Boldon took control and after David Hopper reduced the deficit, Jonathan Murray levelled.

With extra time looming, Jamie Williams came up trumps for Pools, slotting the ball wide of goalkeeper Alan Greening in injury time.

Kirkbymoorside went out at Prudhoe Town, who were three up courtesy of Kevin Dixon, Stephen Foster and Jamie Henderson before Chris Rhodes replied.

A Jack Honour goal proved sufficient for Easington Colliery at home to Silksworth Rangers and despite scoring twice away from home through Scott Nicholson, Annfield Plain succumbed to Ashbrooke Belford House.

Stephen Bogie rifled a hattrick with Mark Green also finding the net for the Wearsiders.

Coxhoe Athletic were ordered to replay their Durham Trophy tie because the referee refused permission for Chester-le-Street Whitehills to introduce a fourth substitute in the first contest.

Coxhoe again came out on top and this time by a much bigger margin.

They won 4-1 with John Cook hitting a hat-trick and Kyle Scott also scoring. The Cestrians’ marksman was Gary Draper.

Peterlee Town’s fixture with Redcar Athletic and Richmond’s game at Darlington Cleveland Bridge were postponed.