For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Raiders strike at farm
1:02pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in Crime News
POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Twelve jailed over drug farm
- Day Six: Dave McLuckie Trial
- Career in politics comes crashing down for former Cleveland Police Authority chairman Dave McLuckie
- Rise, rise and fall of Dave McLuckie
- Life ban for Hartlepool woman whose starving dog died and was dumped in a wheelie bin
- Appeal after attempted robbery in park
- Police minister praises dignified campaign of relatives of Horden gun massacre
- Prison warning as former police authority chairman found guilty of perverting the course of justice
- Man left with horrific facial injuries after spade attack
- Police and Crime Commissioner Ron Hogg on patrol with road policing unit
Comments are closed on this article.