Teenage Darlington motorist jailed over BB gun threat on A1(M)

The Northern Echo: Teenage motorist given two-year sentence in young offenders' institution over road rage incident on A1(M) at Durham Crown Court. Teenage motorist given two-year sentence in young offenders' institution over road rage incident on A1(M) at Durham Crown Court.

A TEENAGE motorist drove aggressively along the A1(M) before pointing a BB gun at a motorist who had flashed his lights at him.

Alexander Stephenson, of Neasham Road, Darlington, was given a two-year sentence in a young offenders’ institution after a judge branded his behaviour as “immature”.

The young businessman was convicted of dangerous driving and possessing an imitation firearm with intent to cause a fear of violence, charges he denied, following a two-day trial at Durham Crown Court last month.

He was remanded in custody before his sentence on Friday (May 16).

Despite the ‘guilty’ verdicts, the court heard 19-year-old Stephenson continued to cast blame on the other motorist in his Probation Service interview.

Paul Currer, prosecuting, said the incident happened between Darlington and Newton Aycliffe, shortly after 8pm on November 22.

The defendant, whose girlfriend was a front seat passenger, pulled out swiftly into the outside lane after joining the southbound dual carriageway in his Land Rover Discovery.

It caused a builder travelling behind to flash his lights, thinking Stephenson may be asleep at the wheel.

But, in response Stephenson tail-gated the builder before pulling alongside and pointing the imitation BB gun through an open window towards him while travelling at about 70-mph.

The incident was later reported to police and Stephenson was arrested.

Stephenson, who runs his own furniture business, said he had used the BB gun for target practice and was taking it home.

Tom Mitchell, mitigating, who handed several character references to the court, said: “When convicted by the jury he was termed an ‘arrogant young man’.

“Well those few weeks he has spent in custody while on remand have probably been the worst time in his life and taken any arrogance out of him.

“The testimonials I have presented to the court paint a different picture as to the character of a 19-year-old man who has never previously been before a court.”

Jailing him, Judge Christopher Prince told Stephenson: “You are probably more an immature young man as opposed to an outright arrogant person.

“Nevertheless, this was a potentially very dangerous piece of driving and it was only the composure and common sense of the other driver that prevented a potentially more serious situation.”

Judge Prince banned Stephenson from driving for two years and ordered him to pay £2,800 costs within six months.

Comments (45)

Please log in to enable comment sorting

3:23pm Sun 18 May 14

johnny_p says...

is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you.

Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun.

There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh?

But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad! johnny_p
  • Score: -91

4:31pm Sun 18 May 14

Triglet says...

if it had been a real gun 5 to 7 years.. He got off lightly. nothing but a arrogant little fat head .
if it had been a real gun 5 to 7 years.. He got off lightly. nothing but a arrogant little fat head . Triglet
  • Score: 82

4:38pm Sun 18 May 14

loan_star says...

johnny_p wrote:
is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you.

Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun.

There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh?

But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.
[quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient. loan_star
  • Score: 88

5:54pm Sun 18 May 14

bambara says...

Should have been sent down for a while to teach him a lesson and to make it plain to anyone else that this is not acceptable.
Waving a gun at someone while driving at 70Mph is likely to cause a crash. The other driver has no way of knowing it isn't a real gun so could be expected to make a rapid and potentially dangerous action to avoid the threat.
Should have been sent down for a while to teach him a lesson and to make it plain to anyone else that this is not acceptable. Waving a gun at someone while driving at 70Mph is likely to cause a crash. The other driver has no way of knowing it isn't a real gun so could be expected to make a rapid and potentially dangerous action to avoid the threat. bambara
  • Score: 59

7:07pm Sun 18 May 14

Teesflyer says...

"young businessman" yeah!
"young businessman" yeah! Teesflyer
  • Score: 42

7:40pm Sun 18 May 14

craiggraham says...

He drives up and down yarm at high speed with no respect for anyone so he deserves everything he gets!
Young businessman? its not selling beds and couches put it that way!
He drives up and down yarm at high speed with no respect for anyone so he deserves everything he gets! Young businessman? its not selling beds and couches put it that way! craiggraham
  • Score: 51

8:38pm Sun 18 May 14

oliviaden6 says...

BB gun today Shotgun tomorrow or a real 9mm pistol the next day. A deterrent is needed and a stiff sentence is correct as far as i am concerned. It is all to easy to take that next step lets hope the man in question learns from his stupidity.
BB gun today Shotgun tomorrow or a real 9mm pistol the next day. A deterrent is needed and a stiff sentence is correct as far as i am concerned. It is all to easy to take that next step lets hope the man in question learns from his stupidity. oliviaden6
  • Score: 41

11:02pm Sun 18 May 14

Voice-of-reality says...

bambara,
I have to agree
vor
bambara, I have to agree vor Voice-of-reality
  • Score: 14

7:26am Mon 19 May 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

Only a BB gun ? We have had an air gun with laser sights shot at us whilst stationary, a couple of months ago, the car still bears the evidence. Did we call the police = NO - `Police Academy 1 , 11, 111 ' puts our Police Force capabilities as inferior. Johnny P has a point.
Only a BB gun ? We have had an air gun with laser sights shot at us whilst stationary, a couple of months ago, the car still bears the evidence. Did we call the police = NO - `Police Academy 1 , 11, 111 ' puts our Police Force capabilities as inferior. Johnny P has a point. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: -27

9:13am Mon 19 May 14

Bank of Europe says...

What the Builder SHOULD have done was to run him off the road.... No one could have prosecuted him Real OR Fake gun
What the Builder SHOULD have done was to run him off the road.... No one could have prosecuted him Real OR Fake gun Bank of Europe
  • Score: 17

9:48am Mon 19 May 14

Rover13 says...

Another rat from Eastbourne , turn the gun on yourself ?
Another rat from Eastbourne , turn the gun on yourself ? Rover13
  • Score: 15

12:01pm Mon 19 May 14

studio says...

Furniture business????

Mattress business more like.

Does the odd driveway on a weekend too.
Furniture business???? Mattress business more like. Does the odd driveway on a weekend too. studio
  • Score: 26

6:01pm Mon 19 May 14

thetruthyoucanthandlethetruth says...

johnny_p wrote:
is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you.

Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun.

There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh?

But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Seems like it's just you then.
[quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Seems like it's just you then. thetruthyoucanthandlethetruth
  • Score: 23

6:40pm Mon 19 May 14

Davebulmers123 says...

Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.
Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect. Davebulmers123
  • Score: -40

6:52pm Mon 19 May 14

thetruthyoucanthandlethetruth says...

Davebulmers123 wrote:
Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'jealous'? Because it does't seem like it.

And this so called very very very blah blah blah gentleman - or scroat as we all know him to be, is nothing more than that. I hope he enjoys his prison showers and reflects on what it means to be a decent member of society in the meantime.
[quote][p][bold]Davebulmers123[/bold] wrote: Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.[/p][/quote]Do you even know the meaning of the word 'jealous'? Because it does't seem like it. And this so called very very very blah blah blah gentleman - or scroat as we all know him to be, is nothing more than that. I hope he enjoys his prison showers and reflects on what it means to be a decent member of society in the meantime. thetruthyoucanthandlethetruth
  • Score: 26

7:07pm Mon 19 May 14

maclaren says...

thetruthyoucanthandl
ethetruth
wrote:
Davebulmers123 wrote:
Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.
Do you even know the meaning of the word 'jealous'? Because it does't seem like it.

And this so called very very very blah blah blah gentleman - or scroat as we all know him to be, is nothing more than that. I hope he enjoys his prison showers and reflects on what it means to be a decent member of society in the meantime.
Well said
[quote][p][bold]thetruthyoucanthandl ethetruth[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Davebulmers123[/bold] wrote: Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.[/p][/quote]Do you even know the meaning of the word 'jealous'? Because it does't seem like it. And this so called very very very blah blah blah gentleman - or scroat as we all know him to be, is nothing more than that. I hope he enjoys his prison showers and reflects on what it means to be a decent member of society in the meantime.[/p][/quote]Well said maclaren
  • Score: 22

10:23pm Mon 19 May 14

bambara says...

I could care less if the lad is a traveller or a poor little spoilt rich boy, what he did was arrogant and reckless. He deserves a prison sentence and a substantial ban.
I could care less if the lad is a traveller or a poor little spoilt rich boy, what he did was arrogant and reckless. He deserves a prison sentence and a substantial ban. bambara
  • Score: 29

11:46am Tue 20 May 14

studio says...

Davebulmers123 wrote:
Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.
Clearly a very respectful young man.... Nothing like waving a gun around at someone to show how respectful you are.

Generally when trying to show someone how much of a gentleman i am, i wave a gun at them, never fails...

Get a grip.
[quote][p][bold]Davebulmers123[/bold] wrote: Well there's a lot of jealous comments about Alexander as I can see. As what I know of him he's very very very kind and respectful young gentleman. He's very helpful towards people and very civil and very sensible. Yes he's committed a crime and he's paying for it and he's done wrong, anyone that knows Alexander knows what sort of person he is.. Obviously as I can see on these comments these people don't know him they are very jealous of his nice cars and his success in his early life. We all make mistakes in life and we aren't perfect. Like I said he's made a mistake and he's paying for it. I've known his family for a very long time and a lot of years and they are all well respected and very well liked people! They are very successful business family and Alexander has followed his father and grandfathers footsteps in the furniture trade. As we speak I am about to write this young gentleman a letter and the person he is he will reply to me although I'm 64 not many young lads would have time to write back to a 64 year old man who probably doesn't have much conversation for him. I really like Alexander he's a proper gentleman. When my wife had an operation on her back him especially and his family helped us a lot as I couldn't do much around the house as I'm getting old too. This young man is a very nice person and he's made his mistake and i would like all of you's to just look and think and realise no one is perfect.[/p][/quote]Clearly a very respectful young man.... Nothing like waving a gun around at someone to show how respectful you are. Generally when trying to show someone how much of a gentleman i am, i wave a gun at them, never fails... Get a grip. studio
  • Score: 25

2:18pm Tue 20 May 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

studio lmao at your comment still larfing.
studio lmao at your comment still larfing. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: 6

3:41pm Tue 20 May 14

studio says...

somethinginsidesostr
ong
wrote:
studio lmao at your comment still larfing.
Thankyou, I`m here all week!

I`m hoping that if my daily comments get enough likes I might get a comedy article in the Echo...

Then again, I`m not sleeping with the council and scared of travellers so thats not likely soon.
[quote][p][bold]somethinginsidesostr ong[/bold] wrote: studio lmao at your comment still larfing.[/p][/quote]Thankyou, I`m here all week! I`m hoping that if my daily comments get enough likes I might get a comedy article in the Echo... Then again, I`m not sleeping with the council and scared of travellers so thats not likely soon. studio
  • Score: 12

11:13pm Tue 20 May 14

Barryknight says...

Come on Craig this young man has a mother and father, like you have children. Think if it was your children getting slated over a "BB gun" which every young kid has had in there life!... Your well in your 40's Craig, think about going to work in the morning and stop slating a young man who's 19 that you don't know. A mistake is a mistake everyone makes them. Cheers Craig
Come on Craig this young man has a mother and father, like you have children. Think if it was your children getting slated over a "BB gun" which every young kid has had in there life!... Your well in your 40's Craig, think about going to work in the morning and stop slating a young man who's 19 that you don't know. A mistake is a mistake everyone makes them. Cheers Craig Barryknight
  • Score: -26

11:20pm Tue 20 May 14

Barryknight says...

craiggraham wrote:
He drives up and down yarm at high speed with no respect for anyone so he deserves everything he gets!
Young businessman? its not selling beds and couches put it that way!
Beds and couches Craig that's exactly how he earns his money! That has nothing at all to do with this crime! Please stop getting all the mother and fathers banned from the football games on a weekend as well please.
[quote][p][bold]craiggraham[/bold] wrote: He drives up and down yarm at high speed with no respect for anyone so he deserves everything he gets! Young businessman? its not selling beds and couches put it that way![/p][/quote]Beds and couches Craig that's exactly how he earns his money! That has nothing at all to do with this crime! Please stop getting all the mother and fathers banned from the football games on a weekend as well please. Barryknight
  • Score: -15

6:21am Wed 21 May 14

craiggraham says...

Barry Knight what are you on about?????????????? Football????????????
??
Sorry you are right,Road Rage and guns are ok....omg no wonder Darlo is full of Numptys
Barry Knight what are you on about?????????????? Football???????????? ?? Sorry you are right,Road Rage and guns are ok....omg no wonder Darlo is full of Numptys craiggraham
  • Score: 18

9:05am Wed 21 May 14

studio says...

Now Now children! Easy on the personal stuff.

As far as the parent comment goes, thats just stupid. I had a BB gun as a child, and i wouldnt mind if my children wanted one, As long as it was used sensibly, which i dont think waving in someones face whilst driving is. And this lad is 19, hardly the age to be playing with plastic guns.

I dont know many business men that play with guns?? Maybe Charles Luciano?
Now Now children! Easy on the personal stuff. As far as the parent comment goes, thats just stupid. I had a BB gun as a child, and i wouldnt mind if my children wanted one, As long as it was used sensibly, which i dont think waving in someones face whilst driving is. And this lad is 19, hardly the age to be playing with plastic guns. I dont know many business men that play with guns?? Maybe Charles Luciano? studio
  • Score: -4

9:10am Wed 21 May 14

Barryknight says...

I feel so sorry for Craig graham, you can't seem to get on with your own life because your obsessed with a 19 year old boys life. You obviously jealous of this young man and envy him. Get on with your life and liven up you old ****
I feel so sorry for Craig graham, you can't seem to get on with your own life because your obsessed with a 19 year old boys life. You obviously jealous of this young man and envy him. Get on with your life and liven up you old **** Barryknight
  • Score: -22

3:19pm Wed 21 May 14

ianh says...

Yes, a stupid, thoughtless and POTENTIALLY dangerous act which deserves significant punishment.
However, no one was hurt and there is no family this morning mourning the loss of a loved one.

Should he then get a far harsher sentence than someone who kills on our roads through their arrogance in believing that they are still fit to drive, when, quite obviously they are not?
Yes, a stupid, thoughtless and POTENTIALLY dangerous act which deserves significant punishment. However, no one was hurt and there is no family this morning mourning the loss of a loved one. Should he then get a far harsher sentence than someone who kills on our roads through their arrogance in believing that they are still fit to drive, when, quite obviously they are not? ianh
  • Score: -6

5:06pm Wed 21 May 14

RealLivin says...

A gun is a gun is a gun, even experts at a millseconds notice could not tell you what was being pointed at you, this is how kids got killed in Northern Ireland and other war torn places, if this had been the good old USA, persons he was pointing at just may have pulled their own guns and shot back. A gun has one purpose and that is to kill or injure, therefore you do not under any circumstance point it at some unless you are going to use it. As mentioned before today a BB gun tomorrow a shotgun, if you have the mentality to point a BB gun then its not a big jump to use something more threatening.
A gun is a gun is a gun, even experts at a millseconds notice could not tell you what was being pointed at you, this is how kids got killed in Northern Ireland and other war torn places, if this had been the good old USA, persons he was pointing at just may have pulled their own guns and shot back. A gun has one purpose and that is to kill or injure, therefore you do not under any circumstance point it at some unless you are going to use it. As mentioned before today a BB gun tomorrow a shotgun, if you have the mentality to point a BB gun then its not a big jump to use something more threatening. RealLivin
  • Score: 14

5:11pm Wed 21 May 14

Barryknight says...

Love a essay all you lot. Got too much time on your hands.
Love a essay all you lot. Got too much time on your hands. Barryknight
  • Score: -12

6:40pm Wed 21 May 14

bambara says...

Barry, - Reported

Whatever you think about Craig he at least has not resorted to personnal abuse, which rather gives him the moral high ground.
Barry, - Reported Whatever you think about Craig he at least has not resorted to personnal abuse, which rather gives him the moral high ground. bambara
  • Score: 4

8:19am Thu 22 May 14

somethinginsidesostrong says...

Bambra says "Barry - reported" Bambra says "Craig wins the high moral ground". Simultaneously , Bambra stipulated politically correct beliefs and views opposing Same Sex marriage in `Its not so Grim up North' - Harrogate. Unaware that Bambra was a points of view/ monitor of postings in this column. Really Bambra you need to learn to handle opposing views as a persons right and let it go over your head without constantly reporting contributors.
Bambra says "Barry - reported" Bambra says "Craig wins the high moral ground". Simultaneously , Bambra stipulated politically correct beliefs and views opposing Same Sex marriage in `Its not so Grim up North' - Harrogate. Unaware that Bambra was a points of view/ monitor of postings in this column. Really Bambra you need to learn to handle opposing views as a persons right and let it go over your head without constantly reporting contributors. somethinginsidesostrong
  • Score: -4

11:36am Thu 22 May 14

johnny_p says...

loan_star wrote:
johnny_p wrote:
is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you.

Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun.

There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh?

But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.
Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy.

Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.
[quote][p][bold]loan_star[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.[/p][/quote]Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't. johnny_p
  • Score: -15

11:48am Thu 22 May 14

studio says...

johnny_p wrote:
loan_star wrote:
johnny_p wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.
Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.
Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly.

Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy "
[quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loan_star[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.[/p][/quote]Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.[/p][/quote]Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly. Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy " studio
  • Score: 13

11:55am Thu 22 May 14

Bank of Europe says...

Johnny P.... SEVENTY PLUS people think you are wrong ??? I certainly wouldn't expect someone to pull along side my car and pull ANYTHING that resembles a gun, AS YOU QUITE RIGHTLY SAY cars do kill and if this idiot pulled a gun out at me the first thing i wold do is swerve to hit him, and hopefully that threat wouldn't be a problem for me OR anyone else as i would hope his trip would be straight to the mortuary table... As for not hurting anyone.... I wouldn't be happy with a ball bearing in my eye ! YOU need to stop find excuses for these idiotic people
Johnny P.... SEVENTY PLUS people think you are wrong ??? I certainly wouldn't expect someone to pull along side my car and pull ANYTHING that resembles a gun, AS YOU QUITE RIGHTLY SAY cars do kill and if this idiot pulled a gun out at me the first thing i wold do is swerve to hit him, and hopefully that threat wouldn't be a problem for me OR anyone else as i would hope his trip would be straight to the mortuary table... As for not hurting anyone.... I wouldn't be happy with a ball bearing in my eye ! YOU need to stop find excuses for these idiotic people Bank of Europe
  • Score: 11

1:59pm Thu 22 May 14

bambara says...

somethinginsidesostr
ong
wrote:
Bambra says "Barry - reported" Bambra says "Craig wins the high moral ground". Simultaneously , Bambra stipulated politically correct beliefs and views opposing Same Sex marriage in `Its not so Grim up North' - Harrogate. Unaware that Bambra was a points of view/ monitor of postings in this column. Really Bambra you need to learn to handle opposing views as a persons right and let it go over your head without constantly reporting contributors.
Got to laugh at that one.

Seems I'm not allowed to report people for breaking the rules of the site. (Note report them for breaking the rules which ban personnal insults and abuse- hence the person not using personnal abuse "wins the moral high ground") or hold "politically correct beliefs" though from your wording I'm not sure if I'm accused of holiding politically correct views or opposing them.
(Note my views on same sex marraige - I don't care - None of my business if a same sex couple want to get hitched. I don't believe a person should be obliged to officiate at such a ceremony if the act is against the tenets of their religion, but I don't object if they choose to officiate.) - So I'm not sure if I am being accused on the grounds that I'm not against same sex marraige, or because I'm not in favour of obliging all religions to accept it.

Either way as by definition above I'm accepting that both sides should be allowed to have their views respected it does strike me as funny that I'm accused of not accepting opposing views...

Perhaps it's you stisss who need to learn to handle opposing views?
[quote][p][bold]somethinginsidesostr ong[/bold] wrote: Bambra says "Barry - reported" Bambra says "Craig wins the high moral ground". Simultaneously , Bambra stipulated politically correct beliefs and views opposing Same Sex marriage in `Its not so Grim up North' - Harrogate. Unaware that Bambra was a points of view/ monitor of postings in this column. Really Bambra you need to learn to handle opposing views as a persons right and let it go over your head without constantly reporting contributors.[/p][/quote]Got to laugh at that one. Seems I'm not allowed to report people for breaking the rules of the site. (Note report them for breaking the rules which ban personnal insults and abuse- hence the person not using personnal abuse "wins the moral high ground") or hold "politically correct beliefs" though from your wording I'm not sure if I'm accused of holiding politically correct views or opposing them. (Note my views on same sex marraige - I don't care - None of my business if a same sex couple want to get hitched. I don't believe a person should be obliged to officiate at such a ceremony if the act is against the tenets of their religion, but I don't object if they choose to officiate.) - So I'm not sure if I am being accused on the grounds that I'm not against same sex marraige, or because I'm not in favour of obliging all religions to accept it. Either way as by definition above I'm accepting that both sides should be allowed to have their views respected it does strike me as funny that I'm accused of not accepting opposing views... Perhaps it's you stisss who need to learn to handle opposing views? bambara
  • Score: 0

5:07am Sat 24 May 14

johnny_p says...

studio wrote:
johnny_p wrote:
loan_star wrote:
johnny_p wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.
Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.
Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly.

Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy "
Reassuring tp know isn't it that there are drivers out there who can only deal with things we"expect". Throw in something we don't expect and our only option is to crash- apparently.

There is the option of using the brake, steering wheel or accelerator pedal to avoid this situation Studio.....
[quote][p][bold]studio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loan_star[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.[/p][/quote]Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.[/p][/quote]Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly. Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy "[/p][/quote]Reassuring tp know isn't it that there are drivers out there who can only deal with things we"expect". Throw in something we don't expect and our only option is to crash- apparently. There is the option of using the brake, steering wheel or accelerator pedal to avoid this situation Studio..... johnny_p
  • Score: -6

11:02am Sat 24 May 14

Quaker79 says...

johnny_p you are as big an idiot as the tool in the story, if you genuinely see nothing wrong or dangerous with his actions.
johnny_p you are as big an idiot as the tool in the story, if you genuinely see nothing wrong or dangerous with his actions. Quaker79
  • Score: 3

11:38am Sat 24 May 14

Bank of Europe says...

Johnny P.......... YOU cart be this stupid I am convinced you are either related to this waste of bag of skin OR you are just winding people up SURELY you cart be this crass ??
Johnny P.......... YOU cart be this stupid I am convinced you are either related to this waste of bag of skin OR you are just winding people up SURELY you cart be this crass ?? Bank of Europe
  • Score: 2

11:57am Sat 24 May 14

studio says...

johnny_p wrote:
studio wrote:
johnny_p wrote:
loan_star wrote:
johnny_p wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad!
Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.
Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.
Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly.

Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy "
Reassuring tp know isn't it that there are drivers out there who can only deal with things we"expect". Throw in something we don't expect and our only option is to crash- apparently.

There is the option of using the brake, steering wheel or accelerator pedal to avoid this situation Studio.....
Are you for real???? Clearly you`re as daft as the idiot in the story.

Why dont you meet up with him and play army with your toy guns.

Grow up and stop defending this clown.
[quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]studio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]loan_star[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]johnny_p[/bold] wrote: is it just me or is this sentence inappropriately harsh? A ball bearing gun won't kill, and nor will it seriously harm you. Alexander Stephenson obviously sounds like a prize t*t, but the thing that worries me most is the bad driving/road rage/flashing headlights at other motorists. It's all inflammatory, petty and silly but ultimately the car is the offensive weapon here and not a plastic ball bearing gun. There's stories of people being killed in motoring accidents every week here in The Echo, and drivers are seldom prosecuted. It's fair game to kill someone because of bad or careless driving eh? But wave a toy gun around and you get locked up. Mad![/p][/quote]Are you for real? What if the gun had discharged? Lethal or not, the reaction from the other driver to having a gun fired at him could have caused a fatal accident. If anything the sentence is inappropriately lenient.[/p][/quote]Do you know what a plastic BB gun is? Little more than a toy. Funny though isn't it? All the sheep reading my first comment automatically give it a thumbs down without reading it properly. As I stated- cars kill people and plastic BB guns don't.[/p][/quote]Why dont you try reading lonestars comment correctly. Its not the BB gun that kills, its the reaction of the other driver that could kill. How was he supposed to know it wasnt a real gun? One swerve could have resulted in a very serious motorway accident, all because of a " Toy "[/p][/quote]Reassuring tp know isn't it that there are drivers out there who can only deal with things we"expect". Throw in something we don't expect and our only option is to crash- apparently. There is the option of using the brake, steering wheel or accelerator pedal to avoid this situation Studio.....[/p][/quote]Are you for real???? Clearly you`re as daft as the idiot in the story. Why dont you meet up with him and play army with your toy guns. Grow up and stop defending this clown. studio
  • Score: 3

12:24pm Sat 24 May 14

Ryan_c1 says...

Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha Ryan_c1
  • Score: -8

12:46pm Sat 24 May 14

studio says...

Ryan_c1 wrote:
Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school.

I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot.

I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus.
[quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha[/p][/quote]Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school. I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot. I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus. studio
  • Score: 10

12:50pm Sat 24 May 14

Bank of Europe says...

Ryan_c1 wrote:
Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Translator required please
[quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha[/p][/quote]Translator required please Bank of Europe
  • Score: 7

1:01pm Sat 24 May 14

Ryan_c1 says...

studio wrote:
Ryan_c1 wrote:
Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school.

I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot.

I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus.
Yeh you will have a nice house and a nice car but you will be paying it off all your life hahaha no need to be jealous boys
[quote][p][bold]studio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha[/p][/quote]Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school. I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot. I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus.[/p][/quote]Yeh you will have a nice house and a nice car but you will be paying it off all your life hahaha no need to be jealous boys Ryan_c1
  • Score: -8

1:06pm Sat 24 May 14

Toto the Inflamed says...

Can somebody tell me where in the article it says the gun was plastic?
It does state ,however, that is was imitation which means it was manufactured to look realistic.
Now if somebody pointed a realistic gun in my face I'd probably pee myself.
Totally appropriate sentence.
(look no personal remarks)
Can somebody tell me where in the article it says the gun was plastic? It does state ,however, that is was imitation which means it was manufactured to look realistic. Now if somebody pointed a realistic gun in my face I'd probably pee myself. Totally appropriate sentence. (look no personal remarks) Toto the Inflamed
  • Score: 3

1:32pm Sat 24 May 14

studio says...

Ryan_c1 wrote:
studio wrote:
Ryan_c1 wrote:
Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school.

I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot.

I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus.
Yeh you will have a nice house and a nice car but you will be paying it off all your life hahaha no need to be jealous boys
All paid off thanks.

I`d like to think a good education helped me with this.
[quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]studio[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha[/p][/quote]Clearly a travelling lad who avoided school. I have no reason to be jealous of this idiot. I have a nice house, nice car, few quid in the bank and i pay my taxes. Bonus.[/p][/quote]Yeh you will have a nice house and a nice car but you will be paying it off all your life hahaha no need to be jealous boys[/p][/quote]All paid off thanks. I`d like to think a good education helped me with this. studio
  • Score: 7

4:27pm Sat 24 May 14

bambara says...

Bank of Europe wrote:
Ryan_c1 wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha
Translator required please
Translation - Troll trying to wind people up.
[quote][p][bold]Bank of Europe[/bold] wrote: [quote][p][bold]Ryan_c1[/bold] wrote: Would just like to say I'm a travling lad and half ov yous writing these comments are nwt but aload ov slinks that live off the dole and are not happy because young Alexander at 19 has a new land drover jeep and is doing well in life were all yous have nwt and have worked all your life's and are still not getting any better off he is doing fine in there to tell the true it's only jail and not the end ov the world your not gonna die in there are u and he will be out soon and then yous can all see him again probly in a new car again and the. Yous will be jeluse again hahahaha[/p][/quote]Translator required please[/p][/quote]Translation - Troll trying to wind people up. bambara
  • Score: 2

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree