Nine-year-old boy taken to hospital after trapping fingers in electric gate (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Boy, 9, taken to hospital after trapping fingers in electric gate in Chester-le-Street
A nine-year-old boy had to be freed by firefighters after trapping his fingers in an electric gate in Carlingford Road on the Garden Farm Estate in Chester-le-Street, shortly after 6pm tonight (Wednesday, September 11). He was taken by ambulance to the University Hospital North Durham for treatment. A fire crew from High Handenhold were at the scene for half an hour.
Comments are closed on this article.