For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Inter-school futsal tournament to be held at Hummersknott School
Hummersknott School will host an inter-school futsal competition, organised in conjunction with the FA, on Tuesday, March 12.
Year seven children from schools across Darlington will compete in the event designed to improve children’s football skills.
OPEN DAY: A full time course and apprenticeship open event will take place at Darlington College on March 14. The event is an opportunity for prospective students to meet tutors, tour the facilities and speak to student support teams.
SCHOOL ENTRY: Councillors in Darlington have agreed to school entry arrangements for 2013/14 under government rules that mean borough’s schools admission policy must reviewed each year. Darlington Borough Council will continue to act as a clearing house for all schools in the authority area, including academies, operating an equal preference system, allocating children to their highest ranked preference wherever possible.
More Darlington News
- Two people injured in separate road accidents in Sedgefield and Heighington
- New watchdog to examine health services
- Holiday saved by an honest stranger
- Darlington business partners in court over stolen car parts
- Vintage vehicles on display
- Fishburn couple flooded for the third time after heavy rain hits the North-East
- Creativity flourishes at Arts Showcase event
- Dancing delights Panorama audiences
- Vampire fiction fans swoop on shopping centre
- Burglar pays just £40 compensation after stealing £2,500 worth of bikes
More Education News
- Poster girls promote NHS careers
- Wearing red really can give sportsmen an advantage say researchers
- Teacher unions planning 'rally for education' in North-East city centre this weekend
- Sun-safe competition is open to all North-East schools
- Public inquiry into plans for Ingleby Barwick free school gets underway
- Colleges agree to look at closer collaboration
- Animated about society
- Turning on the styles
- University reaffirms its world ranking
- Church accepts challenge
Comments are closed on this article.