Darlington man faces jail after admitting charge of sexual activity with a child (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man faces jail after admitting charge of sexual activity with a child
A man was today told that he could be jailed after he admitted engaging in sexual activity with a child.
Steven Harker, 25, of Severn Way, Darlington, will be sentenced at Teesside Crown Court next month for touching the underage girl.
Judge John Walford granted him bail, but warned Harker: "That should not mislead you into thinking that prison is not an option."
More Crime News
- Pair accused of savagely beating bare knuckle fighter walk free from court
- Claudia's family welcome new "guardianship" powers
- Men who attacked their victim with a saw have their sentences increased
- Community holds 'key' to murder of Andrew Simon in Hartlepool house fire
- Conservationists devastated by theft of eggs from rare tern nests at Crimdon
- Twelve jailed over drug farm
- Cash seized from criminals beefs up garden security in east Durham
- Brian Keogh arrested over spade attack
- Appeal to catch four teenage boys after indecent assault on girl, 12
- Day Six: Dave McLuckie Trial