A TRAIN operator is offering passengers the opportunity to quiz a station manager.
East Coast is to stage a ‘Meet the Manager’ event at Durham station on Thursday (February 28) from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Station manager Dennis Middleton said: “We look forward to talking to customers about the East Coast service.
Loading article content
“We really value the feedback as it helps us to further improve the service.
“We hope that rail users at Durham will take a break from their journey to come to talk to us.”
More Durham News
- The Voice contestant back busking in Durham after quitting show because of her health
- Young unlicensed driver jailed for dangerous chase, "about as bad as it gets", round town streets.
- International acts Durham-bound for annual brass festival
- Yee-ha! Racing goats Billy the Kid and Nannie Oakley head for the start line
- Durham Cathedral marks feast day of the Venerable Bede
- New traffic lights at Gilesgate roundabout to be switched on tomorrow
- County Durham community centres get fire safety upgrade
- Thieves steal disabled man's wheelchair twice in five months
- Sneak preview of Durham’s historic Wharton Park ahead of opening
- Durham makes National Lottery's list of luckiest postcodes