A TRAIN operator is offering passengers the opportunity to quiz a station manager.
East Coast is to stage a ‘Meet the Manager’ event at Durham station on Thursday (February 28) from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Station manager Dennis Middleton said: “We look forward to talking to customers about the East Coast service.
Loading article content
“We really value the feedback as it helps us to further improve the service.
“We hope that rail users at Durham will take a break from their journey to come to talk to us.”
More Durham News
- Men jailed for sexual exploitation of vulnerable boy
- Appeal to help Durham teenager suffering from debilitating condition which leaves her joints dislocated
- Large-scale response to barn fire amid fertiliser fears
- Durham MP's warning over cut in military police numbers
- 'Escaped' Staffy attacked two dogs being walk by owners, one of whom was bitten on the hand
- Missing Gateshead man Robert Thomson, 27, found safe and well
- Named and shamed: Employers in Middlesbrough, Durham, Helmsley, Bishop Auckland and Richmond underpaid staff
- Forum for families of prisoners who are concerned about rise in prison violence
- ‘Lifesavers’ reach 100th donation milestone
- Independent grammar school in Durham city would offer cut-price private education