A TRAIN operator is offering passengers the opportunity to quiz a station manager.
East Coast is to stage a ‘Meet the Manager’ event at Durham station on Thursday (February 28) from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Station manager Dennis Middleton said: “We look forward to talking to customers about the East Coast service.
Loading article content
“We really value the feedback as it helps us to further improve the service.
“We hope that rail users at Durham will take a break from their journey to come to talk to us.”
More Durham News
- 'The glass shattered on my forehead and blood started pouring' - Durham clubgoer tells of nightclub attack shock
- Bus drivers blindfolded for the day
- Two Durham teenagers behind bars, third given suspended sentence, for series of violent incidents
- Brass festival returns to Durham for 11th year
- Did you see suspicious looking car near Sherburn Village on Saturday? Police need your help
- Belmont teacher turned author publishes first book
- Durham's register office hosts open day for couples planning their big day
- Bosses sleep 'rough' in bid to raise awareness about homelessness
- Durham rail worker features in Channel 5 documentary on Monday night
- Veteran's organisation presents cash to group working with former soldiers