A TRAIN operator is offering passengers the opportunity to quiz a station manager.
East Coast is to stage a ‘Meet the Manager’ event at Durham station on Thursday (February 28) from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Station manager Dennis Middleton said: “We look forward to talking to customers about the East Coast service.
Loading article content
“We really value the feedback as it helps us to further improve the service.
“We hope that rail users at Durham will take a break from their journey to come to talk to us.”
More Durham News
- Tributes paid to Stewart Anderson, who died after disturbance at Loveshack nightclub
- North East veteran's charity receives Queen's Award
- Final brick laid of Durham's Lego cathedral
- Plans to turn Durham pub into housing for young people at risk of becoming homeless
- Plans for 35 flats in Durham resubmitted following concerns over land ownership
- Auditions launched for Durham City buskers
- Do you recognise this woman suspected of Home Bargains theft?
- Durham charity reveals plans to sell off land to build 100 houses
- Flash set to rock Fake Festival
- Two-wheeled treat for thousands at police Bikewise event