A TRAIN operator is offering passengers the opportunity to quiz a station manager.
East Coast is to stage a ‘Meet the Manager’ event at Durham station on Thursday (February 28) from 5pm to 6.30pm.
Station manager Dennis Middleton said: “We look forward to talking to customers about the East Coast service.
Loading article content
“We really value the feedback as it helps us to further improve the service.
“We hope that rail users at Durham will take a break from their journey to come to talk to us.”
More Durham News
- Plans submitted for £150m development of Durham landmark building
- Ambitious plans for Durham's brass festival to gain international reputation
- Durham conservation society criticises student housing developments
- PCC elections: Your candidates and their visions for the future of policing
- Durham mum dons fairy tutu in memory of her daughter
- Durham engineering team to show off solar powered car
- Senior officers learn from the North-East business community
- Restored library offers peek at Durham Cathedral's treasures
- Blog launched on research into Scottish skeletons remains unearthed in Durham
- Darlington priest updates Durham Cathedral's wardrobe