For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Raiders strike at farm
1:02pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Hartlepool woman guilty of sending abusive Facebook messages claiming vicar was a paedophile
- Argument led to damaged car
- Shildon father turned up at ex-girlfriend's house with hunting knife, court heard
- Darlington teenager in court for multiple driving offences
- Teen gets 18 months for third burglary
- Jail sentence for heroin-addicted Redcar shoplifter
- Man slashed girlfriend's hand with a knife after "mad half hour"
- Garden centre thief with drink problem spared jail for £3k thefts
- Arrest following seaside sex attack
- Sunderland PC Keith Blakelock curled up in a ball and begged for help as rioters attacked, murder trial told
Comments are closed on this article.