POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Police target roads in cross-border crime crackdown
- Deaf club bosses are found guilty of fraud
- UPDATED: Friends accused of vigilante attack on child rapist overjoyed at not guilty verdict
- Labour reveals plans to quadruple gun licence charges
- Campaign to raise awareness of threat of terrorism
- Another regional police force staging firearms amnesty
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder after death outside Wearside bar
- Police name man found dead in bin store
- Man beaten with car tyre lever tells of horrific attack at hands of paranoid schizophrenic
- Thieves steal £65,000 of chocolate and fudge