POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Man stabbed in leg with screwdriver
- My guilt over hammer attack rapist, by ex-wife who did not report beatings
- Indefinite term for Teesside lonely hearts slasher
- Man in street golf club attack
- Police name stab death victim as Uriel Moskwa
- Three hospitalised after car fails to stop for police in County Durham, crosses A19 and collides with two others
- Police appeal following aggravated burglary in Sunderland
- Court hears how undercover police cracked three drugs rings
- Former boarding school housemaster denies child sex attacks
- Employee stole cash collected from parents at special school