POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Banned driver who flipped car after 100mph police chase with a boy in the car jailed for 12 months
- Why borstal is the way forward
- Ten charged over drugs and money laundering
- VIDEO: 'Stupid' man clings to car bonnet in his pants at 52mph for a dare
- Motorists who cause deaths by using mobile phones targeted by police in Durham and Cleveland
- Reward for information after masked men tie up elderly couple before robbing them
- Stockton man admits stalking a musician he met on dating website
- Burglar accused of setting fire to disabled woman's home to cover up crime is cleared of causing her death
- Violent and sexual crime rises down to "growing confidence in police", bosses say
- Police appeal for information to trace car used in Middlesbrough jewellers raid