POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Cocker Spaniel Dora and her five pups reunited with owner 'thanks to the Great British public!'
- Police issue CCTV images in hotel raid probe
- Judge tells £1m tobacco smuggling gang they are "ripping the heart" out of Treasury coffers
- 12-year-old sought after woman punched in face in Hartlepool
- Cleveland PCC urges slavery victims to use helpline
- Drink and drug-drive awareness campaign launched in conjunction with The Keys in Yarm
- UPDATED: Store worker thwarts knifeman who tried to rob Darlington Post Office
- Teenager threatened by man wielding broken bottle
- North Yorkshire Police join probe into allegations of abuse within football
- Free bells on offer to cut crime