POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Man beaten with car tyre lever tells of horrific attack at hands of paranoid schizophrenic
- Thieves steal £65,000 of chocolate and fudge
- Suspended sentence for teaching assistant cleared of sex with pupil
- Schizophrenic man battered friend with car tyre lever in bloody rampage
- Two arrested on suspicion of dangerous driving following three car collision
- Women: think before you drink, say police
- Man arrested on suspicion of Claudia Lawrence murder is released from bail
- Six years for killer who stabbed friend in street fight
- Final member of multi-million pounds drug gang sentenced
- Teacher accused of sex with pupil sent him picture of herself in underwear "for attention"