POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- WATCH: Woman insisted she was not driving speeding car despite video footage of her behind the wheel
- Man and woman sought after Whitby pub customer has purse stolen while at bar
- Cannibas farm discovered following burglary at Gateshead home
- Man in court over alleged knifepoint robbery of pensioner
- Pensioner punched and robbed in his own home by man wearing 'clown mask'
- WATCH: Drink and drug driver speeds through city centre before crash which killed his teenage passenger
- Jail for 'lunatic' driver who nearly killed pedestrian just hours after being banned from roads
- Do you recognise these suspects caught on CCTV?
- Police hunt knife-wielding mugger after attempted robbery on Stockton street
- Keen walker now virtually house-bound after being mowed down by disqualified driver