POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Six years jail for driver who killed new grandfather when speeding car rammed vehicle into bus shelter
- Police dog Zeeke returns to work after being injured in line of duty
- Traffic officers recover two stolen vans in separate incidents
- Police appeal after two-in-one burglary in Spennymoor nets thieves Skoda Octavia vRS
- Men who admitted having sex with 14-year-old boy warned prison is 'inevitable'
- Pictures: Have you been targeted by the Consett graffiti vandal? Police investigate 'unsightly damage' in town centre
- Woman prisoner with "extensive" mental health issues died nine days after cell ‘hanging’, inquest told
- Norma Bell murder trial: Son of pensioner murdered in her home told her he was worried about her safety just hours before attack
- Family of Second World War veteran killed in a hit and run 25 years ago make fresh appeal for information
- 'Lowest of the low' burglar who targeted vulnerable elderly victims is jailed for five years