POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Suspected drink driver crashes BMW into parked cars in Darlington before fleeing scene
- High-viz cycle theft gang jailed after stealing £23k of bikes across North-East and North Yorkshire
- Not guilty - Darlington cocktail bar doorman accused of rape
- Warning issued about fraudsters selling non-existent vehicles online
- Chief Constable recommended at Cleveland Police
- Whistleblower on racism suing Cleveland Police
- Funding to help keep communities safe
- 'Idiotic' Darlington police chase driver got stuck in mud
- 'It didn't feel right': Doorman accused of rape says he stopped after drunk woman instigated sex
- Do you know these men wanted in connection with two alleged assaults in Stockton?