POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Families vital for prisoner rehabilitation
- Takeaway customer who was challenged to a fight appears in court for kicking man in head
- New special constables to be unveiled in Durham this month
- Police forces team up to crackdown on rural crime
- Man charged with murder in Willington as police name victim
- Overturned van on A66 had been involved in high speed chase, police believe
- Residents speak of shock after man's body found in Willington
- International drugs gang jailed after £55m haul seized from North Yorkshire warehouse
- Inmate hospitalised after unrest at Holme House Prison, Stockton
- Prison breakout accused had previous conviction for escaping custody