POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Two charged with manslaughter and robbery after man collapses and dies in police station
- Alan Bennett jailed for 32 years for frenzied knife attack murders of Lynne Freeman and Jodie Betteridge in Redcar
- Clergyman accepts hugging boy, but denies indecency claims
- Woman injured after disturbing burglar who broke into her home in broad daylight
- Suspected stolen vehicle crashes into wall after police chase - four arrested
- Church accused of 'cover up' in handling of complaints about 'inappropriate' behaviour of vicar
- Eleven arrests in string of drug raids across the region
- Two Crook men deny joint truck theft allegation
- Man in court over wish to change the colour of a river and prayer to god
- Man and woman charged with attempted robbery at Darlington corner shop