POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Grief of daughter, six, for father killed in one-punch assault
- Prison charity issues its own "manifesto for change" ahead of this week's General Election
- Seven-hour Bishop Auckland stand-off resolved
- Man in court over Darlington 'petrol bomb' attack and rooftop protest
- Two in custody after brutal attack in Richmond
- Arrests made after five suspicious fires started in Whitby on Sunday
- Two arrests after man seriously hurt in Richmond attack
- Four charged with attempted murder after Eston stabbing
- WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO: Queen's guard and soldier friend walk free from court after stamping horror attack
- VIDEO OF RAID: Shop owner's relief after armed robber jailed for six years for Shildon axe raid