POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Six charged over 43 house burglaries worth 'tens of thousands'
- Man jailed over street violence in home village
- Police not always recording crime accurately, says official inspector
- Benefit fraud 'paid for home improvements'
- Vulnerable elderly man's home targeted by couple
- Grandfather accused of 1970s abuse of boy described as a "gentleman of good character"
- Six arrested in dawn drug raids across County Durham and Wearside
- Armed robber fled when store owner threw newspapers at him
- Teenager threatened with knife during Newton Aycliffe off licence robbery
- Suspended sentence for lorry driver who hit and killed Darlington cyclist