POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Jewellery taken from Durham home while owner on holiday
- Do you recognise any of these suspects from Darlington, Sedgefield, Bowburn and Easington?
- Financial advisor accused of stealing almost £1m from North-East pensioners appears in court
- Teenager, 16, attacked by balaclava rapist
- Four men arrested in connection with death of Middlesbrough man released on bail.
- Three remain in police custody following death of Lawrence French in Middlesbrough
- Driver urged to hand himself in after alleged incident in country park
- MP pushes for "Claudia's Law"
- Legal high ban will cause more harm than good, says Durham PCC fighting prohibition
- Indian takeaway owner Mohammed Zaman who "put profit before safety" given 6 years for manslaughter of peanut allergy customer