For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Raiders strike at farm
1:02pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Former footballer jailed after selling drugs to pay off gambling debts
- Knife-wielding burglar lashed out 'Ninja style' to free girlfriend from have-a-go hero
- Computer expert seeks help to change behaviour which led to him downloading sickening images
- Crowbar wielding robbers subject family to terrifying ordeal
- Stockton sex offender jailed after failing to tell police he stayed at woman's home
- 12 month jail term for sex offender who repeatedly breached banning order
- PCSO numbers in Hartlepool to be almost halved as a result of a policing shake-up
- Woman in "serious" condition after mystery incident
- Concern raised for missing Stockton pensioner who was last seen in Middleton One Row
- Charity box stolen from cafe in Washington
Comments are closed on this article.