POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Driver was stoned and four times over the legal drug-drive limit, court hears
- Police officer who stood in the path of 'reckless and chaotic' driver is praised for his bravery
- 'Someone could die' - Police warning as rock thrown through windscreen as car driving at 70mph
- Former County Durham man, living in Kent in recent years, jailed for 12 years for raping and indecently assaulting boy
- Firearms offender on way back to prison after week-long search
- Durham Police give update on efforts to tackle rural crime
- Volunteers sought for County Durham project tackling scammers
- Tougher laws sees drop in drivers using mobile phones on North-East roads
- London Terror Attack: North-East boxer tells of sleepless night after witnessing atrocity
- Seven arrested after raids throughout night following London terror attack that left four people dead and 29 injured