POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Loading article content
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- Two boys taken to hospital over fears they took unknown tablet near Darlington primary school
- Former Sunderland player Cabral cleared of raping woman
- Video shows police trip up alleged Darlington shoplifter - but force says it was appropriate
- Jail term cut for drug-crazed Darlington man who set fire to house then threw roof tiles at police
- Farmer's son jailed for illegal waste dumping spared £13k court costs order
- Brothers locked up for threatening to blind young mother with ammonia in row over £10 drug debt
- PCC elections: The candidates and their visions for the future of policing
- Police hunting man believed to have been brandishing gun in incident in Hartlepool
- Man accused of targeting isolated homes in £110k fraud
- Police release CCTV images of suspected North-East shoplifters