POLICE have turned to the public for help after a horsebox was stolen from a farm in the Yorkshire Dales.
The blue and white Rice horsebox, valued at around £1,600, was taken from a farm in Gunnerside sometime between 8.30pm on February 9 and 9.30am the following day.
PC Michaela Godridge said: “If you saw any suspicious activity in the village around the time of the theft, or may have seen the horsebox since it was stolen I urge you to contact the police or Crimestoppers straight away.”
Contact Leyburn police on 101, select option two and ask for Michaela Godridge. Alternatively information can be emailed to email@example.com or call Crimestoppers, anonymously, on 0800-555-111.
More Crime News
- New body cameras worn to help police gather court evidence
- Man in court charged with manslaughter of his three-month-old baby daughter
- Investigation hubs to speed up justice
- Indian takeaway owner charged with manslaughter after death of man allergic to peanuts
- Durham head Anne Lakey denies indecent assault charges on boy
- Claudia Lawrence murder suspect released
- Former North footballer Clarke Carlisle "clearly still in some trouble" court told
- Social media makeover for police
- Girl, 14, sexually assaulted
- Body cameras issued to all frontline Durham Police officers