A FREE bus service for students at Bishop Auckland College will continue next year.
The service runs on a variety of routes every weekday during term time, with places served including Barnard Castle, Stanhope, Wolsingham, Crook, Stanley, Newton Aycliffe, Spennymoor, Darlington and Shildon.
There is an option for pick-up points can be added, depending on location.
Loading article content
Students arrive at the college’s main campus by 8.50am and leave at 5.15pm.
As well as the free transport, other benefits for full time students aged 16 to 19 include an allowance of up to £500, free gym membership, free hair and beauty treatments, free printing and help with essential course items.
The college, which has just been named among the top 25 per cent in the country for student success rates, is holding an open event on Tuesday, March 5, from 5.30pm to 7.30pm at the Woodhouse campus.
For more information about the free bus service visit bacoll.ac.uk/school-leavers/free-bus-service.html Alternatively, for course details call 01388-443000.
More Education News
More Transport News
- Stretch of A19 to be closed overnight for a week
- Major disruption on A688 in County Durham after lorry strikes electrical cables
- Fire on train near Darlington causes rail delays
- Former Royal Navy captain takes up Northern Rail role
- Do you recognise these trainspotters putting lives at risk trying to get a closer view of the Flying Scotsman?
- £2.34m investment in green transport to be rolled out across Durham
- North-East green transport set to receive £1m Government boost
- Unique collaboration provides fun day out for dementia sufferers
- No big deal says Virgin after train company is accused of moving to a "union-busting war footing"
- Tunnel toll rise from Sunday