For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- 'Appalling, ugly, a disgrace, an abomination' - latest row over Durham Market Place
- Persistent thief jailed after falling for police lap-top trap
- Workman's hat contributes to £30,000 fine for Northumbrian Water over sewage leaks
- Durham on show for Northumbria in Bloom judges
- Experts make business case for rail line reopening
- Fram kids have the gift of the gab
- Ladies' lunch date for Grumpy Old Women creator
- Getting shirty at Durham Cathedral
- A Medieval multiverse - 13th century bishop's creation theory not so far off the mark
- Martin set for 200km duathlon test
Comments are closed on this article.