For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
Updated 1:58pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Bailiff rage driver jailed for nine months for dangerous pursuit
- Great North Runner Stephen's doing it for dad
- Snap yourself a cathedral selfie
- All rosy as agency boss Andy tours ice rink rebuild
- Parents' horror as boy, three, slips down faulty manhole
- Wartime food on the menu at Court
- Festival of entertainment takes to streets of Durham
- New police HQ ready for Durham force
- Farmers urged to help fight rustling
- Second crash at Pittington where accidents are 'rare'
Comments are closed on this article.