For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Flood warning in place for River Wear in Durham city
- Engineering boss faces prospect of jail following conviction of manslaughter of worker
- High school hosts grandparents showcase
- Baroness Kennedy opens new Durham Law School
- New board members wanted for Deric project
- Durham City Homes advice session
- Packed summer at Durham's Gala Theatre
- Hinduism in the spotlight at Durham museum
- Former Durham City FC vice-chairman admits assaulting partner
- Thousands line Durham streets for elite cycling race
Comments are closed on this article.