For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
Updated 1:58pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Children's charity benefits from pub staff's barrel roll
- Construction of housing development on "blight site" in Langley Park approved
- Happy returns for diamond couple
- Durham rapist sentenced after sex register fail
- Exploring everyday life in the last 10,000 years
- A knockout of a funday for hospice
- Ex-chorister steps out for old school
- Cancer campaign reaches Westminster
- Charity appeal in memory of much-loved deputy head
- New book explores 'Curious County Durham'
Comments are closed on this article.