For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
Updated 1:58pm Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- Family's pride at success of Sir Bobby Robson's cancer charity five years on from his death
- Bobby Robson's top 12 gaffes
- Timeline: Sir Bobby Robson
- Bobby's legacy lives on as cancer foundation continues to tackle disease head on
- East wing growing well
- Pit wheel memorial honours village's miners
- Deadline extended for environment awards
- Young yachtsmen take to water for five-day adventure
- Every little helps kids to cook
- Retired doctor's family history is published
Comments are closed on this article.