For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Budding star reaches regional final
11:48am Friday 22nd February 2013 in News
FLORAL SUCCESS: The local heat of the Young Horticulturist of the Year competition has been held at East Durham College’s Houghall Campus, in Durham City. Former Houghall horticulture student Christopher Parsons, 22, from Richmond, won the competition and goes through to the regional final at Shipley College, in North Yorkshire.
More Durham News
- UPDATED 1.50pm: Police mystified by disappearance of Durham School deputy head Mark Bushnell
- Joining forces to raise awareness of hate crimes
- Durham College to hold live lambing event
- Mural painted over by 'masked vigilantes', as Sherburn barber threatened online
- Gourmet Spot head chef relaunches venue as Restaurant DH1
- Throw powder over your loved ones to celebrate Indian spring festival
- Comic Wrigglesworth heads to Durham
- Chance to make your Point
- Photographic exhibition at Durham's World Heritage site places spotlight on Cairo's tentmakers' bazaar
- Fancy life as a monk?
Comments are closed on this article.