A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Men who admitted having sex with 14-year-old boy warned prison is "inevitable"
- Woman prisoner with "extensive" mental health issues died nine days after cell ‘hanging’, inquest told
- Consett police hunting graffiti vandal causing 'unsightly damage' to town centre
- Family of Second World War veteran killed in a hit and run 25 years ago make fresh appeal for information
- 'Lowest of the low' burglar who targeted vulnerable elderly victims is jailed for five years
- Need to ring 999, but it's not safe to talk? Here's what to do...
- Gadget will help police stay on patrol longer
- Woman 35, from Hurworth Place, appears at court over alleged Darlington wounding incident
- Couple to be sentenced for distraction theft from 82-year-old in Bishop Auckland
- Canine crime-fighters ready for action as police puppies join the force