A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Officers raid homes of suspected drug dealers after resident urges police to 'rid the neighbourhood of its problems'
- Three men deny 'joint enterprise' sexual assault on schoolgirl
- Man captured on CCTV buying £5,000 watch with stolen credit card
- Care home fined £1.6m over hypothermia death of resident, 91
- Appeal to trace taxi driver after man found with facial injuries
- Man arrested after meat cleaver robber ties up couple before stealing cash, valuables and car
- Middlesbrough businessman pleads not guilty in UK first Kodi TV box case
- 6 years for danger driver who shared six bottles of wine before knocking down and killing father-of-two
- Maths teacher jailed over sexual relationship with teenage pupil