Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Claudia's family welcome new "guardianship" powers
- Men who attacked their victim with a saw have their sentences increased
- Community holds 'key' to murder of Andrew Simon in Hartlepool house fire
- Conservationists devastated by theft of eggs from rare tern nests at Crimdon
- Twelve jailed over drug farm
- Cash seized from criminals beefs up garden security in east Durham
- Brian Keogh arrested over spade attack
- Appeal to catch four teenage boys after indecent assault on girl, 12
- Day Six: Dave McLuckie Trial
- Career in politics comes crashing down for former Cleveland Police Authority chairman Dave McLuckie