A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Man 'Tasered' in Darlington after "pulling something shiny out of pocket" and advancing on police
- Study by Teesside University professor shows crime and alcohol links in the criminal justice system
- PC fought for his life on A1 bridge as drunk man tried to tip them both off
- Police say drugs found after motorist loses control and hits two parked cars
- Paul Gascoigne denies racially-aggravated public order offence
- Man suffers serious head injury after asking youngsters to be quiet
- Durham Police set to take on 24-hour 'Tweetathon' to bolster online presence
- Suspected drink driver crashes BMW into parked cars in Darlington before fleeing scene
- High-viz cycle theft gang jailed after stealing £23k of bikes across North-East and North Yorkshire
- Not guilty - Darlington cocktail bar doorman accused of rape