A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- North East police forced believed to have seized telecoms data to trace a journalist's source
- Prohibition making 'drug dealers into role models on North-East streets', claims police chief
- Patient jailed for hospital fire
- MPs urged to reform "failing" drugs policy
- Region's forces fare well in police assessments, with Durham particularly highly rated
- Darlington, Cleveland and Durham listed in drink-driving 'postcodes of shame'
- Police target roads in cross-border crime crackdown
- Deaf club bosses are found guilty of fraud
- UPDATED: Friends accused of vigilante attack on child rapist overjoyed at not guilty verdict
- Labour reveals plans to quadruple gun licence charges