A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Teenager turned away from nightclub waved meat cleaver at bouncer
- Detectives release details of car spotted at shooting scene in Stockton
- Drugs plot gang locked up as police pledge 'no hiding place' for organised crime cartels
- 11 years for arsonist who set fire to North Sea ferry after drinking heavily and smoking cannabis
- Police investigating 'unexplained' death after man's body found in Guisborough
- Arrests follow bike thefts from Tilly and her sisters
- Families vital for prisoner rehabilitation
- Takeaway customer who was challenged to a fight appears in court for kicking man in head
- New special constables to be unveiled in Durham this month
- Police forces team up to crackdown on rural crime