A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Robbie Savage fined at Northallerton court after being clocked at 99mph on A1 after Alan Shearer charity bash
- Jimmy Savile "licked nurse's hand" during visit to North-East hospital
- Claudia Lawrence search reveals no clues - but detectives feel latest lead significant
- Nine Savile abuse complaints ignored
- Police helicopter supporters make impassioned pleas for service to survive
- Would-be robber had gun taken off him by shop staff
- Cannabis dealers face further wait for sentence
- Legal high mugger 'shocked, horrified and deeply ashamed' after admitting assault on frail pensioner Alan Barnes
- Pensioner devastated after thieves steal £6,000 life savings while he tended allotment
- Man who drowned and dismembered 'possessed' dog given suspended sentence