Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Man arrested after woman found dead in Gateshead
- Five arrests in just six days for new team of cycling crime-fighters
- Man jailed for pool cue pub attack
- UPDATED: Nine arrests after reports of man armed with weapon
- Woman blinded when friend "stamped on her face with stilettos," court told
- Danger driver sped through Darlington at 90mph, court told
- Man in court on assault charges following incident in Hartlepool which saw 26-year-old seriously injured
- Three held after man found wandering streets dies a day after apparently taking drugs at Newcastle party
- Danger driver Ashley Lindo who killed eight-year-old in 2006 jailed again after high speed police chase
- Pub landlord arrested in Claudia Lawrence inquiry describes his family's devastation