A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Police boss Ronn Hogg welcomes drug misuse report
- Artist's impression issued of suspect in sex assault of 12-year-old girl
- Updated police plan for North Yorkshire outlines top priorities
- Search for attempted murder victim's car
- North Yorkshire Police hold a gun and ammunition amnesty
- Appeal as armed robber with painted face threatens cashier with knife
- Police issue warning over telephone fraudsters
- Criminals get lessons .... in crime
- Man hacked with a machete jumped from bathroom window to escape attackers, court hears
- Pensioner fighting for his life after violent assault