A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Judge tells £1m tobacco smuggling gang they are "ripping the heart" out of Treasury coffers
- Cocker Spaniel Dora and her five pups reunited with owner 'thanks to the Great British public!'
- 12-year-old sought after woman punched in face in Hartlepool
- Cleveland PCC urges slavery victims to use helpline
- Drink and drug-drive awareness campaign launched in conjunction with The Keys in Yarm
- UPDATED: Store worker thwarts knifeman who tried to rob Darlington Post Office
- Teenager threatened by man wielding broken bottle
- North Yorkshire Police join probe into allegations of abuse within football
- Free bells on offer to cut crime
- Police appeal after robbery at George Hotel in Piercebridge