Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Warning of fines over misuse of 999 line
- Plans for multi-million pound secondary school rebuild to be considered
- Cleveland's new assistant chief constable looking forward to writing new chapter for force
- Businessman claimed £22,000 benefits after saying he could barely walk
- Man escapes injury after shed next to house is set alight in suspected arson attack
- Man admits making indecent images of children
- Prolific sex offender jailed for repeatedly breaching child ban
- Youths have the chance to have their say on crime in Cleveland
- Man changes plea to guilty over Easingwold van driver murder
- Darlington prison worker found guilty of sex crimes