Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Former teacher jailed for admitting child sex offences
- Former town council chairman told police there is "no truth whatsoever" in sex assault claims
- Appeal to trace youth suspected of throwing brick at a van travelling on the A66 near Redcar
- Taxi driver convicted of child sex offences is facing jail
- Fire officer facing jail for sex attacks
- Man sent explicit text and voicemail messages to ex-girlfriend's mother
- Darlington man charged with wounding with intent
- Newton Aycliffe man charged with causing grievous bodily harm with intent
- Bishop Auckland man faces counterfeiting charge
- Knife-wielding teen behind bars for 'posh' house burglary