A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Couple defrauded schools after failing to pay fees for child care at nurseries round the region
- Gun-toting robbers injure staff member in raid on North-East club
- Teenage girl raped in Tyneside churchyard
- Teenage girl raped in church grounds on North Tyneside
- Arrest made after sexual assault in Harrogate
- Police make second arrest after sex assault on girl, 12
- Man suffers ear injury after being bitten in attack in Newcastle
- Top Gear presenter Jeremy Clarkson clocked speeding after filming in North Yorkshire
- Police to recruit an extra 60 officers
- Schools target child sexual exploitation