Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Man left with horrific facial injuries after spade attack
- Police and Crime Commissioner Ron Hogg on patrol with road policing unit
- Tourists attacked as they walk to their hotel
- Woman arrested for making a false rape allegation
- Pickpocket jailed after stealing phone from Cleveland's crime commissioner
- Police seek railway station golfer
- Day Five: Dave McLuckie Trial
- Scooby Doo shrine allegations in North-East prison were unfounded, concludes investigation
- Funeral parlour secretary jailed for £28k theft
- Delivery driver stole parcels to pay off drug debts