Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Danger driver Ashley Lindo who killed eight-year-old in 2006 jailed again after high speed police chase
- Pub landlord arrested in Claudia Lawrence inquiry describes his family's devastation
- Campaign to target drivers' fatal distraction
- Echo publisher fined for naming alleged rape victim
- Police cadets get caught up with the law
- UPDATE: Man arrested after Claudia Lawrence detectives search York pub is released on bail
- Parents warned predatory paedophiles may use online gaming to contact children
- Police commissioner backs tougher penalties for using a phone at the wheel
- Police will use the crusher in their fight against illegal off-road bike riding
- Police warning after suspected heroin death in Gateshead