A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Motorists who cause deaths by using mobile phones targeted by police in Durham and Cleveland
- Reward for information after masked men tie up elderly couple before robbing them
- Stockton man admits stalking a musician he met on dating website
- Burglar accused of setting fire to disabled woman's home to cover up crime is cleared of causing her death
- Violent and sexual crime rises down to "growing confidence in police", bosses say
- Police appeal for information to trace car used in Middlesbrough jewellers raid
- Court told of TV weatherman Fred Talbot's 'boundless energy' and 'extrovert personality' during alleged abuse trial
- Man injured in Sunderland jewellery robbery
- Man assaulted after snowball attack
- Chance to shape the future of policing in Cleveland