A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Suggestion cop killer Harry Roberts carried out bank raid in Darlington in 1960s
- Appeal after girl, 11, followed home from school in Middlesbrough
- Look out for neighbours
- Police warning after daylight burglaries in Barnard Castle
- Woman said relative was put forward as "independent" witness to small claims hearing, as he was "professional"
- Man released on bail after dog walker savaged near Durham
- Police arrest man after fresh dog attack, just weeks after his own arm was ripped off
- Force silent on racism inquiry
- Man defrauded schools after failing to pay fees for child care at nurseries round the region
- Gun-toting robbers injure staff member in raid on North-East club