A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Driver urged to hand himself in after alleged incident in country park
- MP pushes for "Claudia's Law"
- Legal high ban will cause more harm than good, says Durham PCC fighting prohibition
- Indian takeaway owner Mohammed Zaman who "put profit before safety" given 6 years for manslaughter of peanut allergy customer
- WATCH: A19 horror crash which left mother permanently paralysed caught on camera
- Do you recognise these suspected shoplifters in Darlington, Durham, Bishop Auckland and Ferryhill?
- Peanut allergy sufferer Paul Wilson phoned mum minutes before tucking into fatal takeaway
- A trail of clues that led to curry killer
- Durham PCC launches restorative hub to help victims of crime find closure
- North-East residents still being targeted by scam cold calls