A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Man and woman charged with attempted robbery at Darlington corner shop
- Former Archdeacon of Auckland Granville Gibson denies sexually abusing boys and young men
- Do you recognise this woman suspected of Home Bargains theft?
- Two pet dogs killed in arson attack in Middlesbrough
- Ron Hogg announces his Police and Crime Plan following re-election
- Man set on fire in homophobic hate attack in Stockton
- Cleveland Fire Brigade launch summer clampdown to tackle arson attacks
- Durham appoints first female chief officer in force history
- Hartlepool funeral director denies child sex charges spanning two decades
- Teenager who kidnapped toddler was sexually exploited online, court told