A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Teenage boy found guilty of raping two girls
- Five boys jailed for vicious mugging in city-centre car park
- Teenage boy on trial accused of raping two girls
- Jury unable to reach verdicts in trial of University Challenge contestant accused of rape
- Grangetown: Driver sought after police pursuit
- Hartlepool: 5 pensioners accused of sexually abusing young boys in public toilets
- Darlington man who was part of York network supplying cocaine and heroin to 'drugs convenience store' is brought to justice
- Middlesbrough: Two men grab woman by hair and rob her in park
- Two arrested after mini digger stolen from Ripon farm
- County Durham is ‘femicide capital’