A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Region's cops to star in new series of Channel 5's Police Interceptors
- North-East bobbies disappearing from the beat, claims Police Federation
- Foreign father who thrashed son with stick told police such beatings were used against children in his homeland
- Probe into how rapist cop escaped detection will be published soon
- Seven jailed for violence at Middlesbrough pub after which man died
- Classic car stolen after owner pulls into nature reserve
- VIDEO: Can you identify this man wanted in connection with Teesside cycle thefts
- Rural crime impact comes under detailed scrutiny
- Northumbria Police and Crime Commission backs calls to lower drink drive limit
- Pensioner, 80, has bag snatched while out walking