Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy (From The Northern Echo)
For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Crook man goes on trial charged with three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy
A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
More Crime News
- Teen gets 18 months for third burglary
- Jail sentence for heroin-addicted Redcar shoplifter
- Man slashed girlfriend's hand with a knife after "mad half hour"
- Garden centre thief with drink problem spared jail for £3k thefts
- Arrest following seaside sex attack
- Sunderland PC Keith Blakelock curled up in a ball and begged for help as rioters attacked, murder trial told
- Stockton man beaten with baseball bat after answering door following pub skirmish
- Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expenses' claims
- Police appeal for help following Newton Aycliffe bike theft
- 'Disgraceful' attack on man during burglary at his home