A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- Claudia Lawrence mystery - double killer Christopher Halliwell linked to disappearance
- Victims' relief as former school caretaker Peter Ryal jailed for child sex crimes
- Pensioner found with facial injuries on grassed area in Middlesbrough
- VIDEO EXCLUSIVE: Armed bank robbers captured on CCTV during terrifying raid on Horden bank as brave officer gives chase
- Prison officer jailed over lesbian affair with inmate at HMP Low Newton
- Five in court over alleged conspiracy to supply heroin in County Durham
- Three arrested after lunchtime brawl in city centre
- Man taunted by photo of girlfriend and love rival ended up in street fight bloodbath
- Man, 28, arrested after 15-year-old girl raped on Stockton cycle path
- Corrosive liquid thrown on vehicles in Newton Aycliffe and tyres slashed in spate of vandalism