A MAN has gone on trial after denying three counts of indecent assault on a teenage boy.
Aaron Ledean, 40, of The Paddock, Billy Row, Crook, County Durham, is accused of committing the assaults over a two year period after befriending the alleged victim.
Mr Ledean, who was previously called Robert Millmoor, is on trial at Teesside Crown Court. The trial is expected to last up to two days.
Loading article content
More Crime News
- "It wasn't that far over" - Suspected drink-driver's response to police charge
- Two-man crimewave who brought terror and misery to households across region jailed for six years
- Northumbria chosen as pilot area for domestic violence scheme
- Prostitution laws need rewriting says Commons report backed by North-East police and crime commissioner
- Benefit cheat mum caught out by child's 'hello daddy' picture on fridge
- Man Tasered in Darlington after 'pulling something shiny out of pocket' and advancing on police
- Study by Teesside University professor shows crime and alcohol links in the criminal justice system
- Police officer fought for his life on A1 bridge as drunk man tried to tip them both off
- Police say drugs found after motorist loses control and hits two parked cars
- Paul Gascoigne denies racially-aggravated public order offence