For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man charged over murder of Middlesbrough man
7:00pm Sunday 10th February 2013 in News
A MAN has been charged with murder following the death of a 33-year-old Middlesbrough man in hospital.
Police were called to an incident in Cornforth Avenue, Middlesbrough, at 3.30am on Saturday (February 9) and the man was rushed to James Cook University Hospital with serious injuries.
A spokeswoman for Cleveland Police said the man subsequently died and a murder investigation has been launched
A 38-year-old Middlesbrough man has been charged with murder and will appear before Teesside Magistrates' Court on Monday (February 11).
More Crime News
- Chef who loses sense of smell in random attack angry after thug is spared jail
- Police turn to specialist bureau to try to resolve two missing persons cases
- Married Northallerton man who groomed teenage girl walks free from court
- Escape bid foiled when four men were captured in the grounds of Kirklevington Grange open prison
- Conman who swindled a string of women jailed for seven years
- Vandals cause thousands of pounds of damages to Jubilee Wood
- Police operation targets rogue scrap dealers
- Warning of fines over misuse of 999 line
- Plans for multi-million pound secondary school rebuild to be considered
- Cleveland's new assistant chief constable looking forward to writing new chapter for force