For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to email@example.com.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Police turn to specialist bureau to try to resolve two missing persons cases
- Married Northallerton man who groomed teenage girl walks free from court
- Escape bid foiled when four men were captured in the grounds of Kirklevington Grange open prison
- Conman who swindled a string of women jailed for seven years
- Vandals cause thousands of pounds of damages to Jubilee Wood
- Police operation targets rogue scrap dealers
- Warning of fines over misuse of 999 line
- Plans for multi-million pound secondary school rebuild to be considered
- Cleveland's new assistant chief constable looking forward to writing new chapter for force
- Businessman claimed £22,000 benefits after saying he could barely walk
Comments are closed on this article.