For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to email@example.com.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Social workers jailed for sexually abusing vulnerable boys at North-East residential homes
- Police warning over PIN con
- New home needed for Cleveland Police dog Jet
- Two men arrested after late night stab attack
- 'I do not deliberately expose myself' - former teacher on trial denies sex offences
- Gang beat up man in street
- Punch in the face leaves man with fractured cheekbone
- Police release images of man wanted in connection with Stanley bank raid
- Mother and sex offender son deny perverting course of justice
- Men 'celebrated' after kicking victim in head, court told
Comments are closed on this article.