For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Views sought on closure of Southfield Road
Views are being sought on proposed improvements to a key area of central Middlesbrough.
As part of a plan to develop the campus at Teesside University, initial proposals for the potential closure of the town’s Southfield Road were approved in 2011.
Middlesbrough Council now want to hear from members of the public and local groups regarding their thoughts on the potential options for the closure.
Options include no closure, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm, daytime closure between 8.30am and 5.30pm and one-way traffic, permanent full closure or weekday closure.
A public consultation will run until Monday March 11. Visit consult.middlesbrough.gov.uk/portal to have a say on the proposals. General queries can be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More Middlesbrough Council News
- Newly released prisoner stole because he had no money
- Hartlepool woman guilty of sending abusive Facebook messages claiming vicar was a paedophile
- Argument led to damaged car
- Shildon father turned up at ex-girlfriend's house with hunting knife, court heard
- Darlington teenager in court for multiple driving offences
- Cars damaged as vandals go on spree
- Teen gets 18 months for third burglary
- Jail sentence for heroin-addicted Redcar shoplifter
- Man slashed girlfriend's hand with a knife after "mad half hour"
- Garden centre thief with drink problem spared jail for £3k thefts
Comments are closed on this article.