For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Two were held following find in Northumberland
A 32-YEAR-OLD man, arrested on suspicion of murder after a woman's body was found at a house in Holywell, Northumberland, has been released on bail.
Police were called to Bertram Place in Shiremoor, North Tyneside, on Monday morning when a car crashed into a lamppost.
Items in the car led them to a house Wallridge Drive, Holywell, where the body of the woman was found.
A 57-year-old woman was also arrested on suspicion of murder on Monday night.
More Crime News
- Chef who loses sense of smell in random attack angry after thug is spared jail
- Police turn to specialist bureau to try to resolve two missing persons cases
- Married Northallerton man who groomed teenage girl walks free from court
- Escape bid foiled when four men were captured in the grounds of Kirklevington Grange open prison
- Conman who swindled a string of women jailed for seven years
- Vandals cause thousands of pounds of damages to Jubilee Wood
- Police operation targets rogue scrap dealers
- Warning of fines over misuse of 999 line
- Plans for multi-million pound secondary school rebuild to be considered
- Cleveland's new assistant chief constable looking forward to writing new chapter for force
Comments are closed on this article.