A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Man charged with guesthouse murder
- Police examine current sheep worrying laws to see if they are effective
- Police release image of man with North-East accent after toddler is assaulted on train
- Hunt for firearms offender believed to be on run from police
- Man jailed for stealing collection box raising money for cancer battler Bradley Lowery
- Wanted: Can you help police trace these people?
- Increase in people abusing social media to harass others, say police
- Jail for Darlington thief who drove car at Marks & Spencer security guard in attempt to evade capture
- Man, 29, charged with causing death by dangerous driving after Brandon Morris, 16, killed during police pursuit
- Disabled man accused of trying to pass cannabis to son at Durham Prison via walking stick