A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- VIDEO: Drive-by shooting of takeaway worker Tipu Sultan is on Crimewatch tonight
- Police tell parents: “We are not here to scare kids.”
- Dozens of off-duty police officers caught speeding
- Region's cops to star in new series of Channel 5's Police Interceptors
- North-East bobbies disappearing from the beat, claims Police Federation
- Foreign father who thrashed son with stick told police such beatings were used against children in his homeland
- Probe into how rapist cop escaped detection will be published soon
- Seven jailed for violence at Middlesbrough pub after which man died
- Classic car stolen after owner pulls into nature reserve
- VIDEO: Can you identify this man wanted in connection with Teesside cycle thefts