For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
Updated 11:00am Wednesday 6th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Knifepoint robbery at Sainsbury's in Redcar
- Two Cleveland Police dogs to be destroyed following attacks
- Northumbria Police may have wrongly classified rape cases as "no crime", it is revealed
- Police appeal after man tries to get 16-year-old girl into car
- Hundreds of police staff investigated over misuse of social media
- Hartlepool man jailed after causing life-threatening injury to baby
- Five years jail for fraudster who fleeced wealthy divorcee
- Appeal after ancient armour stolen from church
- Twelve arrested and stolen property and drugs seized in raids
- Police crackdown on burglary