A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Pensioner punched and robbed in his own home by man wearing 'clown mask'
- WATCH: Drink and drug driver speeds through city centre before crash which killed his teenage passenger
- Jail for 'lunatic' driver who nearly killed pedestrian just hours after being banned from roads
- Do you recognise these suspects caught on CCTV?
- Police hunt knife-wielding mugger after attempted robbery on Stockton street
- Keen walker now virtually house-bound after being mowed down by disqualified driver
- Public schoolboy exchanged naked phone photos with girl, 14
- Lucky escape after high performance car bought hours earlier involved in crash
- Four held in connection with death of man, 50, in North Yorkshire
- Horror as armed gang wearing skeleton masks smash way into house and attack man