A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Pizza man threatened by three masked robbers
- Fire which damaged six houses in Sherburn not arson, police say
- New body cameras worn to help police gather court evidence
- Man in court charged with manslaughter of his three-month-old baby daughter
- Investigation hubs to speed up justice
- Indian takeaway owner charged with manslaughter after death of man allergic to peanuts
- Durham head Anne Lakey denies indecent assault charges on boy
- Claudia Lawrence murder suspect released
- Former North footballer Clarke Carlisle "clearly still in some trouble" court told
- Social media makeover for police