A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Jail for brothers who "tortured" hedgehog and kicked it like a football
- Festive fear for criminals as police warn: ‘We’ll lock you up for Christmas’
- Pensioner, 84, killed following hit-and-run in Coulby Newham car park
- Latest member of tobacco smuggling ring is sentenced
- "Hello, 999? My strawberry has fallen on the floor"
- Consett area police crack down on speeding
- Appeal for information over house break-in
- Cocker Spaniel Dora and her five pups reunited with owner 'thanks to the Great British public!'
- Police issue CCTV images in hotel raid probe
- Judge tells £1m tobacco smuggling gang they are "ripping the heart" out of Treasury coffers