A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- UPDATED: Arrest after woman hit by car in Darlington town centre
- WATCH ARREST VIDEO: Officers may face misconduct hearing after 'brutal' arrest of man they claim headbutted policeman
- Son of Greggs founder in court charged with alleged child sex offences
- Paedophile who tried to snatch schoolgirl off the street faces lengthy jail spell
- Cleveland Police arrest man, 21, under new drug driving laws
- Sunderland star Adam Johnson arrested over allegation of sexual activity with schoolgirl, 15
- Doctor cupped schoolgirl patient's breasts and played with her nipples, court told
- Woman hurt after being pushed to floor by robber during filling station raid
- 'Kick trolls off Facebook and Twitter for life' - Durham Chief Constable
- New laws to tackle drug drivers are coming into force