A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Police get tough with drivers using mobile phones behind wheel
- New officers join Cleveland Police after lengthy recruitment freeze
- Police seek wanted man, Carl Sowerby
- Five suspected thieves arrested after cross-border pursuit to stop car on A1(M)
- Crackdown on illegal use of mobile phones on Durham and Cleveland's roads from Monday
- Darlington bus crash: Driver blames mechanical failure, court hears
- Six years jail for driver who killed new grandfather when speeding car rammed vehicle into bus shelter
- Traffic officers recover two stolen vans in separate incidents
- Police dog Zeeke ran through glass door in hunt for burglars
- Police appeal after two-in-one burglary in Spennymoor nets thieves Skoda Octavia vRS