A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Officers raid homes of suspected drug dealers after resident urges police to 'rid the neighbourhood of its problems'
- Three men deny 'joint enterprise' sexual assault on schoolgirl
- Man captured on CCTV buying £5,000 watch with stolen credit card
- Care home fined £1.6m over hypothermia death of resident, 91
- Appeal to trace taxi driver after man found with facial injuries
- Man arrested after meat cleaver robber ties up couple before stealing cash, valuables and car
- Middlesbrough businessman pleads not guilty in UK first Kodi TV box case
- 6 years for danger driver who shared six bottles of wine before knocking down and killing father-of-two
- Maths teacher jailed over sexual relationship with teenage pupil