For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Darlington man denies cannabis production
5:52pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Dave McLuckie hits out at Cleveland Police 'expenses' claims
- Police appeal for help following Newton Aycliffe bike theft
- 'Disgraceful' attack on man during burglary at his home
- Five years in prison for pair who blackmailed Pickering man who went on to take own life
- Football matches, rugby games and free food - the benefits of being at the top of Cleveland Police
- Close links between heating firm and jailed former chairman of Cleveland Police Authority revealed in Operation Sacristy investigation
- Police hunt gold-toothed Wayne Land after he fled Kirklevington Prison, Yarm
- Trip to watch detective play came out of the taxpayers' pocket
- Police appeal after raid at East Cowton
- Heroin addict stole priceless jewellery