A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO: Queen's guard and soldier friend walk free from court after stamping horror attack
- VIDEO OF RAID: Shop owner's relief after armed robber jailed for six years for Shildon axe raid
- UPDATED: Man suffers head injury in Darlington assault
- Comment: How can soldiers involved in stamping horror attack be set free?
- Man cleared of attacking couple on cruise ship
- People withholding evidence that could solve Claudia Lawrence mystery, says family friend, as three more men arrested
- Man reported to have absconded from Teesside prison recaptured
- Man convicted of violence on the run from Teesside prison
- WATCH ARREST VIDEO: Cleveland Police officers to face disciplinary hearings over 'brutal' arrest caught on CCTV
- Man, 53, who knocked out two pensioners said he acted in self-defence after being threatened with a crutch