A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Ex-wife of rapist police officer calls for better protection for domestic violence victims going through divorce
- Man in hospital after serious assault - police hunt two suspects
- Takeaway driver robbed by knifeman
- Police joined by 39 volunteers on rural crime operation
- Sex offender flouted restrictive order while acting as dj at charity fun day
- Cleveland Police leads operation across the North to disrupt travelling criminals
- Taxi driver, 21, robbed at knifepoint for cash and mobile phone
- Police operation targets rogue traders
- Warning over door-to-door fish sellers
- Police recruiting volunteers to solve neighbourhood disputes