A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Man stabbed in leg with screwdriver
- My guilt over hammer attack rapist, by ex-wife who did not report beatings
- Indefinite term for Teesside lonely hearts slasher
- Man in street golf club attack
- Police name stab death victim as Uriel Moskwa
- Three hospitalised after car fails to stop for police in County Durham, crosses A19 and collides with two others
- Police appeal following aggravated burglary in Sunderland
- Court hears how undercover police cracked three drugs rings
- Former boarding school housemaster denies child sex attacks
- Employee stole cash collected from parents at special school