A MAN has denied producing a cannabis crop and will face trial in March.
Dean Signori, 32, of Sutcliffe Court, Darlington, pleaded not guilty to a charge of producing the class B drug.
The alleged offence dates back to June 6 last year.
Loading article content
The defendant was bailed by Judge Michael Taylor, sitting at Teesside Crown Court, and is expected to face trial on March 11.
More Crime News
- Nine year jail term for dealer who used ten mobile phones to help deliver drugs on Teesside
- Appeal after 14-year-old girl sexually assaulted by man in Stockton
- Darlington shopkeeper tells of armed robbery horror as gunman is jailed for five years
- Yorkshire Ripper moved to North-East prison - report
- Dangerous paedophile who went on run in bid to evade justice now behind bars
- Family "heartbroken" by murder of mother-of-three
- Three men arrested over rape of woman - police appeal for information
- Two charged over city centre stabbing
- Murder probe as police quiz pensioner, 73, over death of woman, 42
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in city centre stabbing