For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man in court charged with attempted murder
5:50pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Man cleared of killing Pc Keith Blakelock gives first interview since trial verdict
- Benefits cheat who was filmed playing for his local cricket team set to lose house so he can repay the cash
- Judge issues warning to 'pain relief'' cannabis smokers
- Man arrested on suspicion of murder following house fire in Gateshead
- Vandals attack North Yorkshire school
- UPDATED 1PM: Man appears in court accused of chip shop owner's murder
- Police target suspected drug dealers in early morning raids on Middlesbrough estate
- Knifeman jailed for a year
- Durham pub closed following mass brawl
- Man arrested after police raid uncovers 102 cannabis plants in Shildon house
Comments are closed on this article.