A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
Loading article content
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Crooked solicitor and wife jailed for ripping off vulnerable vicar
- 79-year-old attacked by two men in doorway of his home
- Four cars stolen in garage burglary
- Jewellery of sentimental value taken in Darlington house burglary
- Former bricklayer who was living on benefits duped council into selling him Windlestone Hall by claiming he was jet setting tycoon
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Two men arrested after police pursuit through Teesside
- 'Girls should walk in pairs' - Cleveland Police accused of victim blaming following rape of teenager
- Sorry saga surrounding historic Windlestone Hall
- Driving ban for gardener