For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man in court charged with attempted murder
5:50pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Skip hire boss jailed for 18 months after prosecution costing £500,000
- Judge describes Raymond Shepherd as "controlling mind"
- Victim of Raoul Moat was unlawfully killed, inquest rules
- Darlington man who took up drug dealing in his 40s is jailed for three years
- Arsonists target empty property in Hartlepool
- Police hunt burglars after Shildon garage break-ins
- Police appeal after vandal smashes car window in Shildon
- Drug dealer who peddled Class A drugs from home is jailed
- Cruel farmworker walks free despite breaching animal banning order
- Shakespeare fantasist removed from 'suicide watch' two weeks before killing himself
Comments are closed on this article.