A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Families vital for prisoner rehabilitation
- Takeaway customer who was challenged to a fight appears in court for kicking man in head
- New special constables to be unveiled in Durham this month
- Police forces team up to crackdown on rural crime
- Man charged with murder in Willington as police name victim
- Overturned van on A66 had been involved in high speed chase, police believe
- Residents speak of shock after man's body found in Willington
- International drugs gang jailed after £55m haul seized from North Yorkshire warehouse
- Inmate hospitalised after unrest at Holme House Prison, Stockton
- Prison breakout accused had previous conviction for escaping custody