For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Man in court charged with attempted murder
5:50pm Tuesday 5th February 2013 in News
A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Twelve jailed over drug farm
- Day Six: Dave McLuckie Trial
- Career in politics comes crashing down for former Cleveland Police Authority chairman Dave McLuckie
- Rise, rise and fall of Dave McLuckie
- Life ban for Hartlepool woman whose starving dog died and was dumped in a wheelie bin
- Appeal after attempted robbery in park
- Police minister praises dignified campaign of relatives of Horden gun massacre
- Prison warning as former police authority chairman found guilty of perverting the course of justice
- Man left with horrific facial injuries after spade attack
- Police and Crime Commissioner Ron Hogg on patrol with road policing unit
Comments are closed on this article.