A MAN charged with attempting to murder his partner has been remanded in custody by a judge.
The defendant was arrested and charged after the 34-year-old woman was found with head and facial injuries following an incident in Danby Dale Avenue, Redcar.
A plea and directions hearing is set to take place at the court on April 16.
More Crime News
- Doctor cupped schoolgirl patient's breasts and played with her nipples, court told
- Sunderland star Adam Johnson arrested over allegation of sexual activity with schoolgirl, 15
- Woman hurt after being pushed to floor by robber during filling station raid
- 'Kick trolls off Facebook and Twitter for life' - Durham Chief Constable
- New laws to tackle drug drivers are coming into force
- Durham Police performance made easier to monitor
- Man, 60, released from hospital after being stabbed during attempted robbery
- Women threatened by knifeman
- Concerns raised over police helicopter rapid response cover
- Police release photo of man they need to speak to following Newcastle rape