A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Appeal after 14-year-old girl sexually assaulted by man in Stockton
- Darlington shopkeeper tells of armed robbery horror as gunman is jailed for five years
- Yorkshire Ripper moved to North-East prison - report
- Dangerous paedophile who went on run in bid to evade justice now behind bars
- Family "heartbroken" by murder of mother-of-three
- Three men arrested over rape of woman - police appeal for information
- Two charged over city centre stabbing
- Murder probe as police quiz pensioner, 73, over death of woman, 42
- Man suffers life-threatening injuries in city centre stabbing
- Rapist who abused teenage girl for three years is jailed