For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Young east Cleveland actress encouraging stars of the future to join her on stage
A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Police appeal for help following Newton Aycliffe bike theft
- 'Disgraceful' attack on man during burglary at his home
- Five years in prison for pair who blackmailed Pickering man who went on to take own life
- Football matches, rugby games and free food - the benefits of being at the top of Cleveland Police
- Close links between heating firm and jailed former chairman of Cleveland Police Authority revealed in Operation Sacristy investigation
- Police hunt gold-toothed Wayne Land after he fled Kirklevington Prison, Yarm
- Trip to watch detective play came out of the taxpayers' pocket
- Police appeal after raid at East Cowton
- Heroin addict stole priceless jewellery
- Two Northumbria Police officers suspended following Nile Ranger rape inquiry
Comments are closed on this article.