A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Same man charged over Darlington 'petrol bomb' attack and rooftop protest
- Two in custody after brutal attack in Richmond
- Arrests made after five suspicious fires started in Whitby on Sunday
- Two arrests after man seriously hurt in Richmond attack
- Four charged with attempted murder after Eston stabbing
- WARNING GRAPHIC VIDEO: Queen's guard and soldier friend walk free from court after stamping horror attack
- VIDEO OF RAID: Shop owner's relief after armed robber jailed for six years for Shildon axe raid
- UPDATED: Man suffers head injury in Darlington assault
- Comment: How can soldiers involved in stamping horror attack be set free?
- Man cleared of attacking couple on cruise ship