A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Jewellery taken from Durham home while owner on holiday
- Do you recognise any of these suspects from Darlington, Sedgefield, Bowburn and Easington?
- Financial advisor accused of stealing almost £1m from North-East pensioners appears in court
- Teenager, 16, attacked by balaclava rapist
- Four men arrested in connection with death of Middlesbrough man released on bail.
- Three remain in police custody following death of Lawrence French in Middlesbrough
- Driver urged to hand himself in after alleged incident in country park
- MP pushes for "Claudia's Law"
- Legal high ban will cause more harm than good, says Durham PCC fighting prohibition
- Indian takeaway owner Mohammed Zaman who "put profit before safety" given 6 years for manslaughter of peanut allergy customer