A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Former bricklayer who was living on benefits duped council into selling him Windlestone Hall by claiming he was jet setting tycoon
- Six years jail for 'greedy eyes' fraudster who bought former Prime Minister's home
- Two men arrested after police pursuit through Teesside
- 'Girls should walk in pairs' - Cleveland Police accused of victim blaming following rape of teenager
- Sorry saga surrounding historic Windlestone Hall
- Driving ban for gardener
- Officers raid homes of suspected drug dealers after resident urges police to 'rid the neighbourhood of its problems'
- Three men deny 'joint enterprise' sexual assault on schoolgirl
- Man captured on CCTV buying £5,000 watch with stolen credit card
- Care home fined £1.6m over hypothermia death of resident, 91