A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
Loading article content
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- 'Brazen and greedy' rogue traders jailed after conning elderly and vulnerable victims out of more than £100,000
- More than 500 speeding drivers caught in week-long crackdown
- Soldier who slit throat of ex-girlfriend Alice Ruggles jailed for 22 years
- Eight years for stalker who sent fake bomb threats from ex-girlfriend to airports
- Do you recognise these suspects caught on CCTV?
- Stockton paedophile who raped young girl jailed for 17 years
- 'I'll put your manhood in a box' - stalking trial is told of bizarre e-mail threats
- Man charged with dangerous driving after police chase reaches speeds of 120mph
- Bouncer cleared for punching drinker who threatened to 'stab them up' at Darlington's Boot and Shoe pub
- Worker at UPS depot admits stealing Pandora jewellery from parcels