For details on how to contact our editorial and commercial departments, click here
Young east Cleveland actress encouraging stars of the future to join her on stage
A YOUNG actress is using her skills to encourage others to follow in her footsteps by launching her own stage school.
Madeline Clark has teamed up with Redcar and Cleveland Enterprise Team to start Clarks Theatrical Arts which is aimed at youngsters aged seven to 16.
The former Stockton Riverside College student, who studied musical theatre and media, has designed a series of workshops which encourage youngsters to hone their drama skills.
She said: “It’s all about having fun while learning the techniques they will need should they want to enter the industry, most of the time they won’t even realise they are learning.”
Her business plan focuses on the development of a curriculum, and a team of drama teachers will help deliver the lesson plans.
“I already had my business plan when I went to see the Enterprise Team, and since that first meeting they’ve helped every step of the way,” she said.
Clarks Theatrical Arts is holding sessions every Tuesday night at New Marske Church Hall for those aged seven to 16.
For more information check out the website www.clarkstheatricalarts.com or email email@example.com
More Redcar & Cleveland Borough Council News
- Scheme to help women stealing food to feed families declared a success
- Knifepoint robbery at Sainsbury's in Redcar
- Two Cleveland Police dogs to be destroyed following attacks
- Northumbria Police may have wrongly classified rape cases as "no crime", it is revealed
- Police appeal after man tries to get 16-year-old girl into car
- Hundreds of police staff investigated over misuse of social media
- Hartlepool man jailed after causing life-threatening injury to baby
- Five years jail for fraudster who fleeced wealthy divorcee
- Appeal after ancient armour stolen from church
- Twelve arrested and stolen property and drugs seized in raids
Comments are closed on this article.