Two women treated for smoke inhalation after Durham electric blanket fire

FIREFIGHTERS were called to deal with a fire at a bungalow in the early hours of this morning. (Saturday, January 12)

At around 3.30am two appliances from Durham station attended the scene in Potters Bank, Durham, where an electric blanket had set alight and caused a small fire in a bedroom.

Two women suffering the effects of smoke inhalation were assessed at the scene by an ambulance crew but did not require hospital treatment.

Comments

Comments are closed on this article.

click2find

About cookies

We want you to enjoy your visit to our website. That's why we use cookies to enhance your experience. By staying on our website you agree to our use of cookies. Find out more about the cookies we use.

I agree