Going for a 15-minute walk every day will "make you live longer", reports the Mail Online. It is one of several news outlets to report that small amounts of daily exercise may be enough to increase your chances of living longer...
- 16 thoughts
- Scientists hail '100% effective' Ebola vaccine
- Hiding HIV virus 'flushed out' by skin cancer drug
- Summer treasure hunts
- Parents struggle to feed kids
Buy & Sell
LABRADOR PUP KC reg yellow Labrador dog puppy, full pedigree. Good working background, can be seen with mother. 10 weeks old, fully flea/lice/worm treated, first injections completed. Lovely looking ...
- Antiques and collectables (28)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Clothing (29)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (9)
- Furniture and furnishings (86)
- Gardening and Outdoors (10)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (44)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Office equipment (5)
- Outdoor pursuits (12)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - June Ivory
IVORY June Aged 86 years of Richmond, passed away peacefully in her sleep after a short illness
Birthdays - Oscar Sewell
Oscar SEWELL Happy 5th Birthday Oscar! Love you lots. From Mummy xx
Births - Thomas and Samantha Rowell Maughan
Thomas and Samantha ROWELL MAUGHAN Congratulations on the birth of your son, Rogan Kenneth, born
Marriages - GEORGE AND MARGARET MUNROE
George and Margaret MUNROE are delighted to announce the marriage of their daughter Claire to