"High numbers of younger teenagers are risking tooth decay and obesity by regularly having high-sugar sport drinks," BBC News reports. A survey of Welsh teenagers found high levels of consumption in teens, who seem unaware of their high-sugar content…
- Is 'Disney Princess culture' a bad influence on young girls?
- Children's plastic toys can 'harbour viruses for hours'
- Broccoli compounds may help combat chronic diseases
- Ideas for boxing day
- reward charts
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (35)
- Art and crafts (7)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (7)
- Books, records, CDs, Videos and DVDs (6)
- Clothing (22)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (12)
- Furniture and furnishings (67)
- Gardening and Outdoors (11)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (32)
- Miscellaneous (27)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (7)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.