"Drinking more than three glasses of milk a day may not protect bones against breaking – and may even lead to higher rates of death," the Mail Online reports. Do not be alarmed – your milkman is no Hallowe'en death-bringer…
- Could sex with 21 women 'cut prostate risk'?
- Agave syrup no better than placebo cough remedy
- Drugs may work better at certain times of the day
- Eating out
FoodTry our interactive guides to good food
Buy & Sell
Selection of tops Selection of gorgeous tops, Topshop, River Island, New Look sizes 8 -12 great condition
- Antiques and collectables (27)
- Art and crafts (15)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (17)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (33)
- Clothing (38)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (10)
- Furniture and furnishings (69)
- Health, fashion and beauty (15)
- Household and DIY (46)
- Miscellaneous (33)
- Outdoor pursuits (10)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (10)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - olive jones
JONES (nee Hopper) Olive, aged 85 years, peacefully in Bethany House Nursing Home on October 27,
Marriages - Coleen & Sean SNOWDON - CONWAY
SNOWDON - CONWAY Congratulations Coleen and Sean on your engagement Love from Dad, Grandad,
Births - Andrea WHITEHOUSE
Andrea WHITEHOUSE Congratulations Andrea on the birth of Oliver on October 3. Love and best
Birthdays - Andrew McDonald
Andrew Jack McDONALD (AJ) Happy 7th Birthday! Lots of love, Mummy, Daddy, brother James, Grandad