"Forget five a day, eat 10 portions of fruit and veg to cut risk of early death," The Guardian reports. A major review found people who regularly ate 800g of fruit and veg a day – 10 portions – had a significantly lower risk of...
- Exercise 'most proven method' to prevent return of breast cancer
- Long-term daily drinking linked to stiffening of the arteries in men
- Worrying about work out-of-hours 'may be bad for the heart'
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (27)
- Art and crafts (3)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (3)
- Clothing (30)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (6)
- Furniture and furnishings (59)
- Gardening and Outdoors (3)
- Health, fashion and beauty (11)
- Household and DIY (33)
- Miscellaneous (25)
- Outdoor pursuits (6)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (5)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.