There are lots of games that you can play with your young children to help them as they learn to speak and communicate. Here are a few ideas to help them learn while you have fun at home. Also take a look at our page on talking to toddlers to find out how else you can help them as they learn to talk.
- Goth teens 'at increased risk of depression and self-harm'
- leave house on time
- Starting secondary school
- How having 'senior moments' may be a good thing
- Low vitamin D levels linked to increased multiple sclerosis risk
- Ready for school checklists
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (29)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (6)
- Clothing (36)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (76)
- Gardening and Outdoors (5)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (37)
- Miscellaneous (33)
- Office equipment (7)
- Outdoor pursuits (15)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (6)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - JOYCE ANNE SEDGWICK
SEDGWICK Joyce Anne (nee Walker) Of Heighington formerly Redworth and Great Smeaton, passed away
Marriages - Steven and Sian Foster - Whitehead
FOSTER - WHITEHEAD London, August 15, 2015 Mr and Mrs Jeffrey Foster, of Spennymoor are
Births - mark and vicky taylor
Mark and Vicky Congratulations to you both on the safe arrival of your beautiful son Owen born
Birthdays - KITTY CRAWFORD
Kitty CRAWFORD Happy Birthday to the best Mam in the world Love always and ever Kay and Andrew