"The brains of people diagnosed with autism are 'uniquely synchronised'," the Mail Online reports. Researchers used brain scans to study the brain activity of people with autism and found a distinctly unique pattern of connectivity…
- Brown fat may protect against diabetes and obesity
- Introducing a new pet into the family
- Celebrate Burns Night
- Statin use may be widening health inequalities in England
- Angry Twitter communities linked to heart deaths
Buy & Sell
Teak round dining table & chairs Round teak extending table. 1255 diameter, 1255 x 1800 extended. Unmarked, from Barker & Stonehouse, made in Denmark. 4 unmarked upholstered teak chairs.
- Antiques and collectables (17)
- Art and crafts (4)
- Baby, clothing and nursery equipment (6)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (4)
- Clothing (32)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (5)
- Furniture and furnishings (56)
- Gardening and Outdoors (4)
- Health, fashion and beauty (6)
- Household and DIY (35)
- Miscellaneous (31)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (8)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
- 19:30 Bokwa Faverdale
Deaths - Jean FINDLAY
FINDLAY Jean, (nee Lister) of Melton Park, Newcastle upon Tyne; recently staying in London. Died
Births - Richardson Whitehead
WHITEHEAD - RICHARDSON Neil and Lisa are delighted to announce the birth of their second child,
Birthdays - Chelsea Thompson
Chelsea Diana THOMPSON Happy Birthday. Love always, Gandma and Grandad.
Marriages - Grace Charlotte Tyldsley - Laws
TYLDSLEY - LAWS We are pleased to announce the engagement of Grace Charlotte Tyldsley, youngest