"A new study has suggested that exercising in your 40s could stop the brain shrinking," The Daily Telegraph reports. A study found people with good fitness levels in their 40s had larger brains than their unfit peers when measured 20 years later…
- Scientists look at what puts the 'junk' into junk foods
- Zika virus: your questions answered
- Paracetamol use in pregnancy and infancy linked to child asthma
- 8 jobs mums dream of
- School boys dresses
- Resting bitch face
Buy & Sell
- Antiques and collectables (32)
- Art and crafts (8)
- Children's clothing, toys and games (7)
- Clothing (55)
- Computers, software, hardware and computer games (8)
- Furniture and furnishings (92)
- Gardening and Outdoors (6)
- Health, fashion and beauty (10)
- Household and DIY (42)
- Miscellaneous (35)
- Photography, camcorders and telephones (9)
- Sports equipment and hobbies (13)
Family health interactive guides
Healthy home check Take this test to find out whether your home could be a health risk.
Healthy child self-assessment Find out how you and your child are doing with this short quiz.
Fitness self-assessment Take this simple assessment test to find out how fit and active you are.
Alcohol self-assessment Assess the effects of your drinking and find out if you're drinking too much.
Deaths - muriel barker
BARKER Muriel, nee Gregg, aged 73 years of Brompton-on-Swale, died unexpectedly but peacefully
Birthdays - stephen blackett
Stephen BLACKETT Happy birthday love from Linda xx
Marriages - Laura and Mark Flood and Baldwin
Laura FLOOD and Mark BALDWIN Congratulations to you both on your engagement in Australia. Love